* Eye Exams are so stressful... "What looks better? 1 or 2... 3 or 4... 5 or 6"... the pressure! I can't stand it
* I asked if I could just use my glasses from before & get new lenses? Yeah, but it would cost $525... or I could get TWO new pairs of glasses with the eye exam for $360 .... Um, OK... easy choice. So I pick up my new glasses in 2 weeks
* It was such a beautiful night... Ricky & I were like old ma & pa Kettle. We sat out in our rocking chairs on the front porch until it got dark & we couldn't see... I wish summer felt like that every day
* Ricky had to run into work... I went for a run. It was still so beautiful & low humidity so I did something I hadn't done in awhile. 5.33 miles! Yahooo!!!!
|My little Garmin hasn't had a 5 on it in awhile...|
* My back hurt from the stinking hills... I need a flat track to run on
* Met with a potential wedding client. When they walked in with 2 other ladies, I wasn't sure it was them. But they brought their moms with them... which was so much fun. These ladies were awesome. That's the coolest part of weddings - meeting the whole families. The more people to meet, the better :)
* Had to run to the grocery. I used to hate going on Saturdays. Maybe because I remember always going to the grocery with my mom on Saturdays & it was always so busy.... to my surprise, the grocery store was virtually EMPTY... I guess everyone who grew up in the 70's had the same idea as me.
* Starbucks... a large Peach Green Tea Lemonade ... I'm so addicted to these things
* Finished up the wedding pictures... ahhh... 3 weeks. I love that. Such a weight off my shoulders when I get through the editing part of it!
* Watched "Sophie's Choice"... goodness gracious... talk about a depressing movie.
* Woke up to a text from a friend about Cory from Glee passing away... I kept thinking, 'Not Finn' - I thought it had to be another character on the show. Ran to my computer & saw it was actually him... I sat in disbelief all morning.
* Small Group Day... the best line of the day, "I read my mom's diary when she was a teenager. I never want to think of my mom that way again as long as I live" haha!!!
* I had painted my nails the night before & MAN OH MAN... uber 80's color. Like neon orange. So when I saw the other kids nails - I fit right in :)
|Its funny that mine look normal... they are actually NEON... but the camera doesn't capture how truly BRIGHT they are|
* Kohls trip... I did good walking out only spending $16 ... I've been checking out their neck scarves on clearance. Beautiful colors - good for all seasons. Now to go to Pinterest to find all the ways to tie these things.
* We watched "The Host" ... Ricky was like "SHUT UP" every time I said, "That wasn't in the book"... which was like 100 times. I will say though, I did like it. Though 50% of the book was left out & then they added stupid stuff in the movie. But what do you expect when the book is like 700 pages long.
* Ended the night holding my breath watching Real Housewives of New Jersey... how in the world is Bravo going to tease us like that, leaving it as the 2 bulls collide? The screaming afterwards & the previews of Melissa screaming "Help your brother" as Teresa is running out of the room... I seriously was ready to have a panic attack!
So let's hope its a great week friends! Here we go - let's knock it out!