* I've made it a habit to kick my weekend off with Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade ... this is like the 4th Friday in a row I've done this... not a bad habit in my opinion
* On the way home, Ricky & I tried out a RedBox ... yes, its 2013 & we've never rented from RedBox... until NOW! I was amazed how easy it was. My tweet is true...
We just rented from #redbox for the first time ever... I feel like we've grown as people today.
— Rebecca Jo (@RebeccaJoKnits) July 19, 2013
* Whose Line Is it Anyways ... back on tv!!!! I laughed the entire hour. Those guys are the funniest!
* I was on an iPod mission... spent 3 hours updating & uploading songs...Pump up the jam
* Ricky worked... which means my house got clean. Why can I clean the house so well when he's not around? I don't get it
* I got up early to beat the heat & get outdoors for my run instead of the treadmill... nope. By 8 am, the humidity was already unbearable. To the treadmill I go...
* Saw the BEST NEWS EVER on Facebook... Steven Curtis Chapman is coming here in concert November 7th... let the countdown begin!!!!
* Got a phone call from my mom that my aunt & some of my cousins were at her house... I headed over... I have so many cousins on my mom's side, I've lost count. So this is just a smidgen in the cousin department... but I hadn't seen some of their faces in over 10 years. Always good to connect again
|The lady standing in the back on the right - she's the first grandchild out of the many that followed|
... I love her so much...
* Mother Nature must have been glad our family was getting together because it turned out to be a beautiful day... the humidity dropped - the winds were blowing... it was a great afternoon
* When you have a lot of people in a family, you have people with the same name... the picture above - there are 2 Susan's in that picture... this picture? Both Sophia's ... We also have 2 Bobby's ... Way too many Paul's... No other Rebecca's :)
* Our Buffy isn't doing too well...she's getting old (She'll be 12 on August 1st) ... she was just lazy & you can tell, not feeling well. Ricky & I just kept loving on her all evening long.
* We watched our Redbox movie - "Beautiful Creatures" ... this is the first time I watched the movie before reading the book... but my Kindle has all 4 of the series books ready to go. After seeing the movie, I'm ready to dig in & see how much better the story can be
* Excited to see our friends back from vacation
* Headed to Sam's Club where I was excited to get a 3 lb bag of walnuts. I've been obsessed about putting them on top of everything lately.
*... also found a cute pair of jean jeggings... perfect for boot season in the fall & winter
* Another Starbuck's stop for another lemonade.. I'm telling you - they're awesome!
* We met with my mother in law for a birthday dinner... she cracks me up! & is looking good for yet another birthday!
* We all went over & walked around the Peddler's Mall after eating... I love looking through some of the stuff... but leave ready to put on hand sanitizer - all over my body - when I leave.
* Ran into the cemetery to 'see' my grandparents ... every time I see the dates, I can't believe how long its been since they've been gone
* Ended the night with some TV time & watching it lightning & hearing it thunder...
Another weekend done... ready for another week to kick in!
Let's do this!