Here we are... another month down... only 3 left in the year? WHAT????
This is just crazy talk.
But September was a trying month for sure... all the dental visits were enough to push me over the edge. I survived though. Hoping October is a little kinder to me. Please October?
1. Mother Nature graced us with the first day of September actually feeling like Fall!!!
2. Finished up Stranger Things
3. Got to spend the day with our Nashville gang & loved seeing Julie's new property.
4. Had to leave Nashville early because my crown fell off my tooth & then had to make TWO trips to the Dentist in one day.
5. Got new cell phones & I actually cried when they took my old one & deleted everything off of it.
6. Yet one more trip to the dentist so they can file down my crown that is still chipping away.
7. Just feeling "off" & fuzzy headed & ran down.
8. Took the time to paint my finger nails, which I havent done for about 2 months!
9. ANOTHER FREAKING TOOTH FELL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. I got to spend the day shooting the most beautiful & in love couple today. #OnefortheBook
11. Loved seeing my MSM girls after a week being off for the Labor Day Holiday.
12. I was torn from needing to edit to wanting to be outside where it felt wonderful.
13. Post-nerves from weddings are a real thing when I sit & wonder if I did enough on a wedding day.
14. Editing is my life right now.
15. Stopped for some shopping at Michaels & Family Christian before having lunch with a new friend from MSM.
16. Met up with a friend after work at a coffee shop for some girl chat.
17. Editing the day away.
18. Had the HSM (High school ministry) minister teach in MSM & can see why all the high school kids love his teaching.
19. Chasity & I met up with one of our past brides to give her her wedding album she ordered a year later (so funny!) & got to meet her new little baby.
|Emerson loved meeting him too|
21. Can't believe its the first day of FALL!!!!... especially when its 92 degrees.
22. I can't quit Grey's Anatomy.
23. Tried my first Salted Caramel Frappachino from Starbucks & wish I hadn't because I want another one now.
24. Got my house clean in what feels like FOREVER!
25. Trying to figure out what book to read next.
26. I was a nervous wreck watching the Presidential Debates between Trump & Hillary
27. Got side tracked on my walk by a stray cat I thought was a friend's lost pet.
|I wanted to bring him home with me|
28. I had to turn the heat on in my car because it was so chilly with the cold fall rain.
29. Having the worst luck finding yarn I need for some hats.
30. Took the day off & enjoyed it with my nieces.
|I was trying to convince the twins to dress like this for Halloween ;)|
So tell me the best thing about your September!!!
Are you ready for all things October? ... what are you looking forward to?