My alarm went off again at 4:30 am...
back to it...
& yes, I actually cried real tears about coming back
But I kept repeating, "I'm blessed to have a good job" over & over... even though under my breath, I'd add "even if it means getting up at 4:30 am"
What did we do? Nothing & everything.
We didnt go anywhere special. A staycation at its finest...
But I didnt get done everything I wanted to do...
Here's the breakdown:
- get all my laundry done
- get my office/knitting room organized
- get the basement cleaned out
- get the garage cleaned out
- get as many runs/miles in
- eat out as much as I like to on vacation
- get relief from my arm
- get to shop for new Fall/Winter clothes
I did though:
- get to sleep in till 6:00 AM (how sad is that? 6 AM is sleeping in now for me)
- get to snuggle with my doggies EVERY DAY! (They're the saddest about our return to work)
- get to stay up past 9 pm without feeling stressed
- get to have movie night with Ricky & laugh & relax
- finish up a knitting project (its been so hard to knit with my arm lately but I was determined to finish a project I'd been working on)
- change over my closet & see that most of my clothes dont fit anymore. This is a good thing. 90% of my stuff is too big now ... YIPEE for benefits of running!!!
- have some fun & beautiful photo sessions with fantastic people (pictures to come!)
- get to stay in my pj's one whole day... on a cold, rainy day too! PERFECTION!
- start my Physical Therapy to get my arm/shoulder back on track
- go to the "Pie Kitchen" - & Dawn, if you ever come this way - its a MUST on things we need to do. Only the BEST PIE EVER!!!! Any kind you want too. Its like Heaven in a store...
So while I didnt get to do some of the things I wanted to do - its OK. Even though my house still looks like a train wreck, that's OK too...
time off is still nice...
its like they say, a rainy day off work is still better then a sunny day at work..
Now I'm ready to count down till my next time off....