* Headed over to friends to play Corn Hole (Yes, I was on my game tonight) - chat, laugh, & eat amazing food. I had a cup cake that had an Oreo cookie at the bottom, with a layer of peanut butter & then awesome icing on top... BEST.CUPCAKE.EVER! I would have taken a picture, except I was too busy thinking of the delishishness of it & not about the memory sake of it. I was like the guy from Austin Powers... GET IN MY BELLY!
|Take note Corn Hole Players of that awesome form Ricky & Jordan are sporting|
* I thought I had slept in when I woke up & the room was full of sunshine... it was 7:00am ... guess that still sleeping in compared to 5:30am
* Went for my morning run before it got hot... I underestimated that ... it was already hot...
* I was like a Neon throw back to the 80's on my run today... Yes - I wore all these colors at once...
|I said on Instagram that all I needed was blue eye shadow to go along with it|
* SAW A SNAKE!!! It was like 6 feet long too!.... OK.. maybe 6 inches.... no, try 12 inches. It was just a snake - enough to freak me out. But it was in the middle of the road & a car was coming. No matter how much I hate you, I don't want you to die... so I thought, "I'll save it"... I must have been watching too much "Turtleman"... I go to tap the ground behind it thinking it would slither on. Ricky said, "Why did you do that?" ... I said because everyone has always told me "They're more afraid of you then you are of them"... I've always debated that but anyways, I remembered it was always told to me. Do you know, that slithery booger coiled up & STRUCK MY SHOE!!!! I even put my finger out, shook my head & said, "No you didn't"... I ended up my walking in front of the snake so the car could go around it & it ended up going its own merry way into the grass.
For the record, Ricky told me never to believe anything anyone ever tells me - that snakes are aggressive & will attack.... I witnessed that... & next time I see a snake, I'll go back to my old ways of running FAST & screaming LOUD
* Working on wedding pictures... giddy at every picture I do. I am constantly texting Chasity to "look at the ones I just uploaded"... so good to have a friend to share my secret pictures happiness with
* Headed to see "Man of Steel"... really enjoyed it. YAHZZAAAA - that is one good looking Superman! Ricky said, "HEY NOW" when I said that to him... but I told him even the girl in the movie said he was hot - I was just quoting a movie line :)
I will say, the fight scenes were a little TOO long for me... but Ricky loved that they were long. You say tomato, I say TO-MAT-TO... just with that kind of emphasis
* I got even more excited about the poster in the entry way...WOLVERINE!!!! Bring on my Hugh Jackman! Ricky already knows that its doesn't have to be a movie line for me to say how hot my 2nd boyfriend is... (For the record, my first boyfriend will always be Steven Curtis Chapman... let's keep it straight)
* Time to get caught up on Real Housewives of Orange County... I watched that 100th episode special. It got on my own nerves how Vicki kept saying it was her "baby"... I bet Andy Cohen was like "shut up - I own you"
* Selah Sunday - which meant we didn't have youth class today. I ended up staying home to finalize the wedding album I was delivering in just a few hours. Its always so hard to pick 300 pictures out of 530 to put in an album... decision, decisions...
* Met with my bride & groom & gave them their goodies... I love hearing "I love these" - "These are perfect"... "every picture is my favorite"... makes me sigh with happiness
* Met up with Ricky for lunch. We tried the new Bob Evans... & to say I'm gagging now at the thought is an understatement. First of all, there's not much on the menu for vegetarians. I ended up just ordering a few sides to eat... & every bit of it was bland & disgusting. How can you mess up mac & cheese? Go to Bob Evans & find out. It was horrible.
* Ricky went out to do some errands & I came home to work on pictures some more... it started storming & the rain just was a perfect setting to sit by the window & watch while working on pictures. Bad side? Storming makes Bruno want to sit in my lap, which makes it hard to work on the computer. I have such needy animals.
* I had this dog also that kept nudging me to throw her Frisbee... think she loves it?
|Yes, she'd even sleep with it so no one would take it... & by no one, that means Zoe who take all her toys|
* Headed to a concert at GCC... I just love this girl, Jordan, ROCKIN' OUT! I look at her & remember her as a baby in our middle school class... her talent is mind blowing, in so many ways. When I see her perform, I swear, I see a star in the making.
|Ignore the horrible picture of me & look at the future Rock star... I want proof when she's famous that I knew her when :)|
* Saw a few different people that went to Dominican Republic that were ALL sick... one couple went for a honeymoon, the other guy went for a mission trip. I was freaked out to hug them all... but I did anyways. While holding my breath & praying to God that I didn't get sick. My germaphobe side lives on...
One of the guys got his sickness from some sort of infected mosquito... this is why I don't travel to foreign lands... & by foreign lands, I mean anything other then Indiana, Tennessee & Kentucky :)
* Ended the weekend working on more pictures until 11:30, watching the New Jersey Housewives... I'll say it again, Rosie needs to be on every show. She's the true peacemaker of the group. Peace - or she'll break your nose. The Jersey way.
Hope its a great weekend... a short one for many with the Holiday!
(Can you believe its July?)