Is it only Wednesday? I'm exhausted... let's Hodgepodge to make the day better.
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
That I hate to fail
2. What decision are you glad you made?
I'm glad I gave up meat & soft drinks....
My skin cleared up, most of my stomach issues cleared up, & I feel like I can hug animals with a clean conscience :)
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not when will you be decking the halls?
My halls will be decked this weekend. Mainly because the 3rd Thursday of November is SUPPOSED to be Thanksgiving. I still don't get the mess up with it being the 4th Thursday... & I always decorate the day after Thanksgiving... so in my little world, that is this weekend. That gives me a good 5-6 weeks with the tree up too. I don't want to put it up late in the year & do all that work, only to take it down a week or two later.
Still anxious to see what the new Pup thinks of the tree... & how many times I'm going to have to scream NO!!!!!!! while unpacking ornaments.
4. Solitaire-poker-rummy-hearts-go fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most want to join?
I love a good game of hearts. We used to play that with my friend Stephanie & her husband on weekends... good times...
I love good card games.
Ever play DOUBLE Solitaire against someone? I LOVE that game... tried to teach it to Ricky but he didn't really care for it. I need to make my mom play with me again. She was always up for a game.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
Look at me... I think you get the idea...
Its cuter when Honey Boo Boo does it... I think... maybe not...
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service online? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
Yes I have... but my favorites have been some books I would not otherwise ever buy. Some of them have become my favorite books!
Love books? This is where I review them...
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
About the final 4 dancers on Dancing with the Stars & who should win & why...
add in there how cute Maks was judging the dancers with his little bow tie
#TeamAmber ... I'm really rooting for her & Derek
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anyone else get wrapped up in the BatKid Story from last week? I don't think I didn't see a tweet, a video or a picture that didn't make me tear up over it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that over 12,000 people help volunteer for it. People have good hearts sometime... nice to see...