1. Since you weren't Hodgepodging last Wednesday, how did you pass the time?
Oh, I just got to spend time all wrapped up in a little girl named Emerson...
photographing her birth, getting to go through the pictures over & over... & excited I have a little girl to buy for again. I told my twin nieces that I have a small one to buy Belle stuff for again... they just reminded me that they are SOOO over that.
How can anyone ever be 'over' Belle? Come on now!
2. What's the first word that comes to mind when I say marriage? Yes, one word.
3. Summer officially arrives in the Northern hemisphere this week. Does it feel like summer where you live? Describe your idea of the perfect summer day.
Oh heck yeah... its HOT here. More then hot - HUMID. I hate humidity.
Perfect summer day? Any day that is in Spring... move it to Summer.
4. "Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability."(Sam Keen) Is laziness ever respectable? Do you have a lazy summer planned or something semi-ambitious?
A lazy summer? ... I laughed...
I don't even know what a lazy spring, summer or winter is either...
What is this "lazy" you speak of????
5. Past or present, who's your favorite television dad? Why is he a favorite? Is he anything like your dad?
Phil Dunphy from Modern Family HAS to be the coolest TV dad. He's funny, he's hands on with his kids, he's funny, he's a realtor so his schedule lets him do things with his kids, he's funny...
& there's this....
Side note? I can't STAND Claire...
6. June 18 is International Picnic Day...share a favorite picnic memory.
I can't even REMEMBER the last picnic I went on...
Go back to question #4 ... maybe I'll do it when I find a 'lazy' day...
But the cool thing? I found this picture while looking up picnic things... I now want to color
7. The travel site Trip Advisor lists the top five islands in the world for 2014 as-Ambergris Caye in Belize Cayes, Providenciales in Turks and Caicos, Bora Bora in French Polynesia, Marco Island Florida, and Lewis and Harris in The Outer Hebrides (Scotland). Have you been to any of these? Of the ones listed (and if price were not a factor) which would you most like to book for a holiday?
I'll stick with Florida... its in the country... less traveling I have to do.
|How I feel about everything involving traveling|
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So I've spent Sunday in the hospital with Chasity & Ryan having a baby... then back to the hospital on Monday to see Emerson... then back to another hospital with dad having his hip surgery (which went fantastically - thanks for all the prayers & messages)....
& then I told mom, I think it would be so neat to work in a hospital. Helping people. Seeing amazing things happen.
.... & then waiting in the recovery room with dad, some man kept throwing up, puking in a bag...
& I was like, "Yep... never mind. I remember why I never wanted to be a nurse"
How did you take all of those pictures without bawling your eyes out? I don't think I would have been able to focus the camera through my tears!ReplyDelete
Your clips just crack me up!
Ha ha! Always love your gifs. You find the perfect ones. I spend hours looking and never do find what I want.ReplyDelete
LOATHE Modern Family. Don't hate me.
That would have to be amazing to watch a birth like that. And no, I definitely could not be a nurse. Especially not after some of the things I saw take place 2 weeks ago when dad was in the hospital. No thank you ma'am!ReplyDelete
I'm with you on the Florida thing. I'm not much interested in leaving the US either. There's so much I want to see here.
That first picture! What a moment you captured! That humidity pic = my life haha!ReplyDelete
I just love that name-so pretty! Congrats to the happy parents!ReplyDelete
Dads with humor are the best kind, in my opinion. My favorite Phil-isms are when he misspeaks. He's a lovable dad.
Great answers ! I thought it would be great to be a labor and delivery nurse...than I was told there is plenty of sad in there as well as the happiness..nope! Would love to work in the hospital nursery holding little miracles..Yep!ReplyDelete
Glad Dad is doing well! Praise God for answered prayers...
Never seen Andy Griffith ??? Youngsters these days....Boo!
You made me smile, thanks.ReplyDelete