BAM... & like that, we are officially nearing the Holiday season.
I mean, Hobby Lobby has had out their Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas stuff all month long (UGH)
We made it through September... & heading to the busy last quarter of the year. Unbelievable.
But here's a glance at my September ... One Sentence at a time.
1. OUR HOUSE IS PAID OFF!!!!!!!!! #amazing!!!!
2. I forgot how running in 60 degree temps makes it all so much better. #stillhurtsthough
3. Learned how to knit coffee sleeves that I really love. #fastknitsarefun
4. Found the best deal on outdoor furniture when it was marked down 75% for the store going out of business. #couldntpassup
5. Noticed for the first time how much earlier it is with the sun setting. #nosuninbackyardby7
6. Started my first treatment in Myofascial therapy. for some side pain #hurtsogood
7. ... & now I'm even in more pain from the therapy. #doesnthurtsogood
8. Watching the news about Hurricane Irma getting ready to hit & praying for all my Florida friends. #FloridaStrong
9. Just wanted to stay outside the entire day when it really felt like fall with cool, crisp air. #lovingitwhileitlasts
10. Got to spent my Sunday evening for the first of many times with the new bible study group that started up with these precious young ladies. #precioushearts
11. Barely got my run in when I forced myself to get out there when it was getting dark to get 'er done. #nomotivationlately
12. Knocked out two more knit coffee sleeves. #loveafastproject
13. After being so frustrated at the myofascial therapy for the day, I just came home & did nothing but knit my frustration away. #knittingtherapyisreal
14. I was so sore from therapy the day before, I almost thought I was going to have to go to the ER. #mybodyisbeatup
15. Headed up to spend the weekend with some awesome kiddos for the MSM Fall Retreat. #backtocamp
16. These kids are just the best gang to hang around. #lovemygirls
17. Got in more Jesus this weekend with MSM, my JOY Bible Study & then my girls Bible Study. #closertoJesusallthetime
18. I get wayyyy too excited about the start of Dancing with the Stars each season. #TeamLindsayandMark
19. BLAH! #blah
20. Dropped off a special knitting order. #lovesharingtheknitlove
21. I cant believe how hot it is again. #wheredidfallgo?
22. Got my letter in the mail saying that I would have ZERO options for health insurance next year. #unbelievable
23. Nashville Gang is up #boysgrowsofast
24. Meet up with my next bride & groom & getting super excited about this wedding. #myyouthkiddosisnowagroom
25. I spent an hour & a half in my car stuck in traffic trying to get home. #prettysurethisiswhathellislike
26. Trying to make Bruno healthy by giving him fresh chicken & vegetables & he chokes, causing me to give him a doggy Heimlich maneuver & making me think the next step for him an IV. #thisdogisgoingtobethedeathofme
27. ... & Bruno choked again coughing up a bloody piece of chicken that was stuck in his throat. #needtomakechickensoup #hehasnoteethleft
28. The Fall air finally has come back to visit us. #letthislastawhileplease
29. PINK FINALLY WINS!!!!! #bluevspink #msmrocks
30. The most perfect day for a perfect photo session. #SeniorSessionsarethebest
What was the highlight in September for you?