Whew... survived October.
It is ALWAYS a busy & hectic month for me.
& now, we venture into the Holiday Season.
(Shaking my head in amazement)
Before I jump off the deep end at the stress of the Holidays, let's just look back at October
One Sentence A Day
1. Love always kicking off every October celebrating my momma's birthday. #Birthdaysmeancake
2. Woke up to the horrific news of the Vegas shooting that killed 59 people. #whatiswrongwithpeople
3. Bye Bye gray .... for now. #itcomessofast
4. I knew I was exhausted when I was asleep by 9:30 #didntevenwashmyface
5. Scandal is back on! #IdontlikemeanOlivia
6. I had a doctor's appointment that once again had me walking out knowing nothing more than when I walked in. #noonecantellmewhymyribshurt
7. Many a belly laugh was had at game night. #girlswon
8. Got to celebrate baby Theo at Carly Sue's baby shower #hernameisntreallyCarlySue #justwhativealwayscalledher
9. I go to the post office maybe once every two months & I try this day & get there & its closed for Columbus Day. #postagefail
10. Crocheted my first rose ever for a baby hat & pretty proud of how it turned out. #alwayslearnnewthings
11. Time to start charging up all my camera batteries for wedding weekend. #alltheplugsarefull
12. I literally cant stop reading The Selection books. #teamMaxon
13. Sat in line for a stupid chicken sandwich for Bruno for over 30 minutes... that he didnt even eat. #thethingsyoudoforyourdog
14. Got to capture the day of one of my middle school boys as he's become a man & now a husband. #itotallycried
15. Wedding brain hangover. #goingovertheday1000times #didIgeteverythingdone #alltheupload
16. Got home after work to a house with no electricity which gave me permission to do nothing but to read for a few hours. #illtakeit
17. Took Bruno to the vet only to find out EVERYTHING they told me about his skin in June is totally opposite of what they are telling me now. #SOAGGRAVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18. Edit all night long, but had to stop to watch Riverdale before bed. #loveJugheadJones
19. My whole set of The Selection books came in the mail & I sat outside & read nearly half of the 3rd book as soon as I opened them. #addictedtothesebooks
20. I basically ran out of the office at the end of the day. #VACATION
21. Tried to go to an eye appointment but apparently they dont know the point of a scheduled appointment when there was 12 walk ins ahead of me. #Iwalkedout
22. This was the Fall winning appointment for a photo session & so glad it went to this cute couple for their engagement pictures. #perfectweatherperfectleaves
23. Got to hang out with 3 amazing high school girls that I get to lead with in MSM while they introduced me to their favorite coffee shop. #nowmyfavorite #whitemochaROCKS
24. Had our usual onion ring dinner for vacation. #atradition
25. Got to go to a youth meeting at church to help discuss next semester's lesson plans & just loved hearing some amazing Christian leaders go through their thought process. #inspiringpeople
26. We took advantage of the last pretty day of the week for a great date day that took up the entire day. #soakingupthesun
27. A huge meeting that I'm hoping works out. #Fingerscrossed
28. 22 years doing this dance together!!!! #happyanniversary
29. Our JOYSTER group finished up a 40 day of prayer & study that was the best!!! #redeemed
30. Back to work after vacation is THE WORST!!!!!!!!! #surprisinglydecentlycaughtup
31. Totally horrified for Halloween when I found out I lost my cross necklace that I've wore for 15 years. #Iamstillcrying
What was the best thing about your October?