2018 - here we go Another year lays ahead of us... so much possibility But first, we gotta get through the first month. The dreary winter month - the month that is after all the excitement of the holidays - the month that apparently is full of flu germs (YIKES) - we made it... & here's what my month looked like One Sentence a Day _______________________________________
1. Didnt even leave our warm home when it was zero degrees all day long & ended up getting all the Christmas decorations down. #baretreestillupthough
2. Looks like its back to the grind. #backtoworkwego
3. Water pipes are busting everywhere in this frigid cold & we were all in a little panic when our water went out at work & we were trying to figure out where to go to the bathroom at. #theyfixeditfast #noaccidentswerehad
4. I have been watching every day how they are taking the ice rink down out of my office window & shocked that now, they're at the point where people are actually SHOVELING the ice up. #gottabeabetterway
5. So I made the leap & joined Weight Watchers!!! #letsdothis 6. Got to meet a FB friend in real life when she commissioned me to do a canvas lettering project for her & she is even more ADORABLE in person. #howdidInotgetapic? 7. So glad to be back at MSM & see my adorable & precious girls. #missedthemsomuch
8. Starting to have issues with Mr. Ernie trying to show his dominance to all the dogs, & even me & Ricky. #gottaputhiminhisplace
9. Getting so upset about Ernie & hoping this is just a phase he's going through with his aggression. #snarlingissues
10. My kitchen floor is basically a mudpit with all the damp ground & no sunshine for a week. #SwifferOnOverdrive
11. I didnt think I was ever going to get out of the grocery when I stopped on the way home from doing my weekly shopping the night before a snow storm - when EVERYONEEEEE & their momma was in the grocery. #2hourtrip
12. Winter Storm Warning let us get out of work early on a Friday. #slipperyridehome
13. We all stay snuggled in the house all day long while it was snow covered & freezing outside. #snugglethedayaway
14. The kids were laughing at me because I kept giving everyone "Far away hugs" instead of real hugs because hello - Flu season is crazy. #tryingtostayhealthy
15. My first MLK day off work & I'm so glad because it snowed all day long & I wouldn't want to drive in 5 inches of snow. #cleanedmyhouseallday
16. I'm 100000% convinced my Bruno has angels protecting him when he SOMEHOW managed to get BEHIND the gate at the steps & fell down them for the THIRD TIME. #hesELASTICDOG!!!!!
17. So that was a surprise when I opened the door to come home from work & Mr. Ernie had apparently climbed out of his play pen & sitting so proudly waiting for me. #whattodonow?
18. Watching Ernie on our security cameras all day to make sure he stays in his play area & he stayed in there all day long.... until about 15 minutes before Ricky got home. #sofunny
19. Went to the vet for Ernie to get his rabies shots & to find out Bruno busted his inner ear after that stair fall. #mypooroldman
20. Loved staying at home to finish reading a book & watched all the snow melt away!!!
21. So excited to be back with our Joysters to kick off our new season. #feelslikeforever
22. It felt like the longest Monday ever when I had work & ran home & then had to run back down to church for a Youth meeting & got home near 8:30pm #needmytimeathome
23. Tried a new Vegan recipe of 1-Pot Lentil Soup that was DELICIOUS! #thehubslovedittoo
24. Went & picked up some groceries for my parents who cant get out right now using Click-List. #bestinventionever
25. This full week of work feels like the longest week ever! #stillfeellike3dayweekendsneedstobeathing
26. Enjoyed the Spring feeling day, even if it is short lived. #enjoyeverytimeithappens
27. Participated in my first Reading Challenge & loved it fell on a rainy day #24in48
28. Enjoyed being back in my middle school girls Bible Study as well with a great talk on anxiety & worry. #itstartsyoung
29. So glad Ricky was able to get in with a new dentist to get his broken tooth looked at. #wemayactuallyhaveaGOODdentistnow!!!
30. I made it through the entire State of the Union address. #thatfamilywhoadoptedthebaby #thatmanwiththecrutches
31. Yep.... the bare Christmas Tree is still up. #decoratingitforvalentinesday
& just because I started using this app for 1 Second Everyday, I thought it would be an extra Bonus every month