* Had to stop on the way home to get my reserve of Sparkling Water up for the long weekend.
* Highlight of the evening: Watched "Shark Tank" & cut up 3 weeks worth of coupons. I'm not sure why I take all the time to cut them up because I always forget them at home & never use them... but I may save a quarter one day & then it will all be worth it.
* The Hubs had to work... since he was up getting ready, it got the dogs all excited... which meant barking ... which meant I didnt get to sleep in... which meant I woke up in a bad mood
* Isaac was supposed to come in with rain so I headed out early for my run so I didnt have to do my 5 miles on the treadmill...it was SOOOOO humid - I dont think I've ever seen more sweat DRIPPING from my body before in my life
* Got home & sat on the porch to stretch, when this one was like "its my turn to work out... just THROW IT"
* Met up with another Bride that I'm shooting at the end of September... her apartment was adorable. She is so crafty & had little things she made all over the place. Pinterest would love her place.
* Veggie sandwich from Penn Station... mmm... but gotta get home quick because their bread gets soggy on the drive home. Soggy bread is the worst.
* Church.... great lesson from my buddy Ryan to the youth on 'self image' - I'm totally going to share a part of his lesson later this week on my blog...
* Got to go out with some friends after church for lunch. Friends, laughing, & onion rings - doesnt get better
* Target run...& just as I predicted - school supplies on clearance... I loaded up. I get so happy with red stickers. & yes, there are Cinderella folders. I told Ricky to find anything that was Disney Princess :)
* Back to church... Thrive...We had so much fun hanging out with the kids... in our girls small group, I think I laughed until I was ready to throw up... seriously... & then afterwards, we played some games & just had a great time together. I learned I can pick up routines nicely for a cup/tapping game. I kept telling them its because I'm a dancer. I can pick up counted routines quickly.... no one believed me though...
* Big Brother... I now officially hate Dan... when they vote Frank out on Thursday, I'll root for no one. Hope they have a rule where everyone is a loser.
Monday... Labor Day... YIPEE!!!
* One extra day to get it right... I got to sleep in... FINALLY!!!! I slept until 8:30... that's what you do with a day off work
* I started going through old boxes my parents found while moving of all my childhood stuff...I found all my old glasses... Ricky couldnt believe how much I looked just like my high school pictures with these glasses
|(My hair... I know... its a lazy holiday weekend... no comments needed)|
& found more pictures
|(I see my braids & laugh how I still wear them when I run... |
but now you see why I wear a hate when I braid my hair... big head!)
& found all my old books... man, I can still remember them. & yes, you'll see right on top, Judy Blume & Beverly Cleary... & Amelia Bedelia (loved her) & Caps for Sale & Pippi Longstocking & Hardy Boys Mysteries... good stuff
|(That "BECKY" sticker? I had those things ALL OVER my bedroom when I was little|
...By the way, the only people who call me Becky are my family members)
* We were planning on going out for dinner, but just too lazy to take the energy to get on 'real' clothes. We just ordered pizza instead. REALLY took advantage of a holiday weekend & was EXTRA lazy!
* Caught up on Housewives of New York... I have to say, I still love Heather. I love how she can keep her cool when Ramona is crazy-craz with her. I'd punch her in her eye-rolling-bobbing-head-face... but I'd do it with class just for LuAnn.
* Michael Clark Duncan... just watched him Saturday in Armaggedeon... so sad...