Apparently, no Friday Fragments today...
I did good to just get my computer up today.
Momma said there'd be days like this.
So instead of frags, I'll just give some quick updates on what's going on
1. I've officially been inducted to the world of chiropractors. Went 4 times last week & am scheduled for 40 visits on a decompression table. It is like a traction table where weight pulls my spine down for brief periods of time hoping to have the discs slide back into place...
See that machine at the end? That's what programs the weight to pull on me
See that belt around my waist? Yep - that pressure always makes me want to pee
(HEY - that rhymed)
2. It's Oak's Day around here... which means no one is working around town it seems. Luckily for me, I get off work at 1:00 today! YAHOOOOO!! The poor Hubs? Not so lucky.
3. I went for my first walk with my back yesterday. Hills are a doozy & what causes me to want to throw something. I need flat land, which is funny if you knew where I lived.
4. I'm still in a tizzy over Scandal last night.... I love that show. I don't look at Scott Foley & not think of him on Felicity or as Jennifer Garner's first husband.
5. I'm teaching the youth Sunday about dating relationships.. thanks for all the advice you have shared with me. I'm still sorta lost. I have the beginning of the lesson & I have the end - I just don't have the middle to tie them together. This is when I'm vastly aware that it'll be God working if this all comes together well.
6. This is my last weekend with no plans until the end of July - so I'm hoping to enjoy it - trying to get my house a tad organized... & plan on making some homemade corn chips. Exciting times.
7. Does anyone else dread going to the grocery like I do?
8. Upside of grocery shopping today? Half price Frappachino's at Starbucks!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!