* Worked on a Senior Collage for a client. I always love putting together different designs for a client. I loved that I gave them several options & they picked one & said, "We're 95% we're going with this one, but we 100% loved all of them" - score!
|Any reason to use a New Girl clip.... I'll take it!|
* Derby Day! ... what a wash out. I was so nervous watching every horse race. (& no, I wasn't there - but living a few miles from where the race is at, its TV coverage all day long on local stations) I'm always afraid they're going to slide & break something - which doesn't work out well for a horse when they break something.
* Do you know they said that it has actually never rained ON the Derby... the race itself... & everyone thought, not this year. When lo & behold, the skies cleared up just in time for the race - only to bust back through as soon as it was over. That's weird, isn't it?!
* My aunt & uncle were up from Texas & went to the Derby... & lookie what happened - she made the local newspaper web site for her hat she wore :) Her daughter actually made it for her. Pretty cool, huh!
|Luckily, she had tickets where she could stay indoors & didn't need to cover it up with all the plastic wrap everyone else has around their hats.|
* Got caught up on "The Following" & watched the Season Finale... SHUT UP!!! I was sitting on the edge of my couch the whole time & when it went off, those last 30 seconds, I was screaming like someone stabbed me in the back!!!!
* Rainy, cold, lazy days calls for grilled cheese sandwiches
* Taught the youth class on dating relationship... whew! I felt like a 1,000 lbs was off my shoulder after that was over.
* Why do I know I need mascara & eye shadow but every time I walk into Target, I get a total mental block about it... & don't remember until the next morning I'm putting on makeup?
* Movie Night: The Factory with John Cusack... I don't know why we even chose to watch it. It was a scary, torture movie, which Ricky hates. So we spent 90% of it fast forwarding it. The 1 hour 44 minute long movie ended up being like 35 minutes long. & we did watch the ending - which was STUPID. Not every movie is a good one.
* I'm not comfortable with John Cusack cursing like a sailor ... he's still the goofy teenage guy from "Better off Dead" or "Say Anything" to me... always will be
* We went out for lunch after church.. worst meal ever. Tumbleweed needs some work. They're going downhill. The food was cold, the order was wrong, the service was horrible, & we left hungry because neither of us wanted to eat our food. That's always so disappointing.
* Did you see the new commercial during Once Upon a Time with the Evil Queen in the new Disney Fantasy Land area? I about died! All the Beauty & the Beast stuff. I GOTTA GET TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! In my Belle dress!!!!!