1. This week's Hodgepodge is Volume 123. What's something you've done recently that was as easy as 1-2-3?
well, that was easy
2. The Wednesday Hodgepodge also happens to fall on the first day of May...what is something you may do this month?
I MAY loose my mind...
my calendar is so full...
Teaching youth, photo sessions, a WEDDING!, Mother's Day... it's gonna be a hectic one
3. The Englishman Horace Walpole is credited as saying, "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think." How do you see it?
I see it as I'm an idiot when it comes to quotes
4. May is National Hamburger Month...how often do you eat a burger? What are your must-haves when it comes to burgers? I assume you vegetarians won't be celebrating so tell us what you'd like instead?
Nope... no burger for me. Ricky even asked me last night if I ever thought I'd eat beef again. NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY!!!! I cant even think about it now without gagging.
But I do love a good veggie burger. Add mustard & ketchup & I'm happy.
There's a new campaign going around called "My Beef with Meat" ... I like it...
5. Pansies, petunias, geraniums, impatiens...of the four mentioned which is your favorite in a patio pot? Will there be pots on your patio this spring? (Or whenever spring comes to your part of the globe?) Who does the gardening at your house?
No one does the gardening at my house...
which is why I'll probably have no flowers or flower pots...
I just don't have a green thumb... I wish I did. I see some beautiful yards & flowers & I'm always in awe.
I have some tulips & some lilies that come up in the Spring.. only thanks to the people that lived there before us & planted annuals.
Maybe I'll make it a goal to add color to my porch this year....
6. When did you last (literally or figuratively) shout "Mayday, Mayday!"
Figuratively - Obviously, Saturday when I was crying out to God to help me make a choice on doing the half marathon... I actually should have used the words Mayday! Mayday! when crying out to Him. Mix it up a little.
Literally - probably last time that happened is when I was watching a Gilligan's Island rerun
7. Say farewell to your April in ten words or less.
Farewell to your April in ten words or less...
....Listen, I take instruction seriously
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I feel like its officially Spring...
Because my toe nails are painted & I'm living solely in flip flops now...