Tuesday - & yes, weekend wrap up...
& I'm off for the week...
So I'm going to be ALL confused what day it is...
But this weekend, we headed down to Nashville to see Julie, Steve & the boys...
* A car low to the ground = car sickness
* Its always nice to be the only people in a restaurant
* Having chickens is more fun then I thought (Julie has 6 & they are just fun to chase, pet & watch)
* Smores always makes the best desert ... Steve wins the award for Best Marshmellow Melter ever...
* Campfires always relax me
* Its not a visit to see Luke unless he's got blood coming out of some part of his body from a fall
* You have to be careful what you spell around Isaac now - he can figure out some of the words
* East Nashville is the coolest area ever...
* When someone says, "do you want double guacamole?" - I actually will lift my arms & cheer out loud
* Seeing Julie in her scientist environment freaks me out... she's just "Julie" - not a "Scientist" - right? Wrong... her name is right there... she's important. So cool! So proud!
* Playing with Lab Equipment can be fun... felt like I was in Mr. Wizards World
* Its always fun to break into a church & turn on the lights & wander around
* I need to learn to make drop biscuits
* Making up stories about an elf that lives in a tree is always good for the mind to stay sharp
* Came across a military cemetery that was having all kinds of exhibits & ceremonies for Memorial Day... amazing
* I got to see the place where Juliette filmed the video on "Nashville" AND the vet's office where Decon's girlfriend was working & he brought his dog too... little things star struck me! :)
* 3 out of 5 girls wear cowgirl boots for the nightlife in Nashville
* As always, I was on the look out for Steven Curtis Chapman
* Watching the sunset on the way home is always so pretty....
Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Weekend...
Being off - I'm going to be busy... what is vacation & relaxing? HAAAHAHAAA!!!
So I'll be on & off this week - so don't think I forgot you bloggy friends! I'll be trying to make my rounds on weird times :)