* YES YES YES... Catching Fire... it was everything I wanted it to be. Just reading the book the week before (again) - I had the story & details fresh in my mind. I was super impressed how well the movie followed the book. Of course, things are left out & little things changed in some little bit - but it was spot on. The last few lines? The exact ones from the book... LOVED IT!!!! I'm trying to figure out when I can go see it again!... & am dying now for Mockingjay!!!
* Ricky, not knowing how it would end, was sitting angry in his seat when the movie was over. He is not patient in waiting. We were 2 mixed people. I was literally pumping my fists in the air with excitement over loving it & he was sitting with his arms crossed going, WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT?
* Since we were gone during the evening, & had to pen Harvey up, I stayed up late to let him run around for awhile before putting him back in his kennel for bed. I hadn't seen David Letterman in forever. Pretty funny! Also caught up on Scandal... oh my word... note to self: chew my wrists to pieces if I ever need to get out of a holding cell
* Vet appointment... again... Bruno had another shot to get. I have been at the vet every week since September... & have to go back one more time for Harvey next week ... final shots... thank goodness!
* Went to a local Christmas bizarre our little town has every year with my daddy. If I knew I would see half of the people I knew in the world there, I would have gone in something other then my 'vet clothes' - the clothes you wear to the vet that you don't care gets dog hair all over it. Jeans that are baggy & stained.... a sweat shirt that is 4 times too big & makes me look like an 80's rap member... & of course, no make up & horrible hair. Of COURSE, that's how you look when you see people.
* Time to break out the Christmas tree & all the decorations....
* UGH!! This tree is 1 year old & the bottom row of lights wont come on. I have a 2 year warranty on this tree... guess this tree is going back to the store when it comes down at the end of the year.
* I was exhausted at the end of the day... putting up Christmas trees & all the loading & unloading of totes? Who needs to run a marathon?
* We didn't have youth group because of Thanksgiving & Ricky has hurt his leg & hip so we just stayed home. The dogs were happy.
* Just lounged all day long... worked on some picture stuff... caught up on some Elementary episodes... a cold lazy day...
* Decided to make the day productive & changed my closet over. I have never waited this long to pull out my sweaters, but needed to go through my stuff & see
* While working on my closet, I put on Enchanted... in my top 5 Disney movies. Ricky had never seen it. I forced him to sit & watch it... success! He liked it. No sitting with his arms crossed screaming WHAT? like Catching Fire :)
* Did my nails with these stick on things from Avon... they were super easy to put on. I'm anxious to see how long they last. I keep hearing they can last for a week or two. I'd be happy with that. If so, I'll buy 10 dozen of them. I actually just bought something similar from a friend's Jamberry Nail party... I may never actually paint my nails again!
* AMA's ... I'll say a few things.
Lady Gaga is a weirdo but has an amazing voice.
One Direction won me over with their song.
Taylor Swift STILL gets on my nerves.
Luke Bryan singing live make me think he can't sing at all... was that just a bad song for him?
I'm obsessed with the song "Say Something" right now
What was with all the Spanish? I felt so left out...
Miley Cyrus and the cat from Shrek with the sad eyes... ok... better then twerking teddy bears
It was a laid back weekend, which I hadn't had in a LONG time... it felt nice...
Hope everyone had a great weekend... gearing up for Thanksgiving... & the official start of the Holidays! (I can't believe it)