Here we go... heading into Fall.
My mind is blown.
Hope Summer treated everyone wonderfully... & Fall holds all the magic that is can.
So here's my my August, the last month of 'summer', one sentence a day.
1. Celebrated our Zoe girl's 12th birthday & then had to run out to church for a youth meeting. #Zoewouldbein7thgrade
2. I missed my dad's phone call to tell me about storm clouds, because I was already sitting outside looking at the same clouds. #heraisedmetolovestorms
3. Woke up to find my dad was in the ER all night long & admitted after a rupture in his colon. #dontlikewakinguptothattext
4. Hoping the bleeding for my dad has finally stopped. #dayoffworknotforfun
5. Got to take pictures of one of my favorites family & their new addition #familyoffour
6. From church, to the hospital, to Bible Study, it completed my busy weekend. #nonstopgo
7. I literally was so angry at how Rachel's season of the Bachlorette ended. #TeamPeter
8. When my dad was on one floor, my mom in the ER one another floor & friends show up to help in any way & pray with me, I have never been more touched in my life. #Framily
9. Had to take dad back in to find the source of why he's still bleeding nearly a week later. #makeitstop
10. What day is it? #oneweekinthehospital
11. Dad got out of ICU & back to a regular room. #forthe2ndtime
12. Got to support my uncle doing a 5k for Pancreatic Cancer. #WAGEHOPEALWAYS
13. They sent dad home even though his blood count is down & he has a fever that went up to 104.7 #healthcaretoday
14. Came home to work out & fell asleep after putting on my work out clothes & napped for over an hour #workoutcanceled
15. First time I made dinner at home in nearly 2 weeks. #homesweethome
16. Cant take the face & gum pain any longer #sinusinfection #LittleClinicROCKS
17. So excited to finally get my new fitness tracker but didnt feel good enough to even pull it out of the box. #itsinspiringme
18. Did a Friday photo session with one beautiful momma #cutestbabybump
19. So glad it was Saturday so I could stay at home doing nothing. #stillsick
20. Got to spend the day with Ricky which is a rarity on a Sunday #samsclubherewecome
21. Solar Eclipse!!!! #dontlookdirectlyatit
|When you dont have eclipse glasses|
22. Bye bye awful gray roots!!!! #itwasBAD
23. Dreamed for a few minutes what it would be like to win the powerball of more than a half of a Billion. #onlyadream
24. Finally get a break from the humidity. #FallPreview
25. Organized all my pens & pencils & markers. #somany #neverenough
26. Tried to stay outside as much as possible with the beautiful weather. #pushedmetodoa5k
27. Sundays are extreme for me when I leave my house at 9am & get home at 8pm. #allforJesus
28. Couldnt figure out what to do to workout so ended up getting more miles in. #slowestmilesever
29. It's gotta be a good sign my luck is turning when I see a rainbow ending its arch in our yard, right? #totallyamazing
30. Our little Zoe has hurt her back leg & with her front paw being so messed up from when she was little, she's basically going on 2 legs now. #heartbreaking #tougholdgirl
31. Finished another project & now thinking I may keep this one for a treat for myself. #treatyoself
What was the highlight of your August?