Its been a busy, hectic week, so to let my brain rest, I'm joining Joyce in the Wednesday Hodgepodge... you can click the button above & join in too... its the cool thing to do.
1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl will feature the New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'?
Wait... the SuperBowl already has its teams? I had no idea... so am I the opposite definition of a patriot? Someone who's all about their country? Isnt that America's past time? ... or is that baseball? See - the talk of sports has my brain all in a tizzy... let's just move on.
2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'?
My laundry pile
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?
Feeling so grown up, but still not knowing a thing... maybe that's why when people ask me what age I'm in, I always want to say 18...
4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up?
This question would literally make my husband throw up. He hates "white stuff". Its OK - I have many food quirks of my own, so I dont judge. My "white food" I cant give up? Vanilla frosting... by far...
5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as being the coldest you've ever experienced.
Anytime I get out of the shower during the months of November through March... is there ANYTHING colder then that? Especially with wet hair...
6. You're hosting a brunch....what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve?
I'd prepare gift certificates to Cracker Barrell...
7. How do you combat negative thinking?
I combat everything with my quick, ninja-like skills... or humor... whichever works best in the right situation.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a lavender boom box in my office... totally rad...
My brain is a little fried, too! This whole bed bug mess is taking it's toll! There is nothing much worse than hopping out of a hot shower on a cold, wintry day! BRRRR! A lavender boom box??? I am so jealous!!!ReplyDelete
Yea getting out of a shower to freeze sux.ReplyDelete
Love your answers. I hate getting out of a hot shower to the cold winter air too. Brrrrrrr!ReplyDelete
Your #4 cracked me up!ReplyDelete
I scooted over to your photo blog, amazing!!!
I'm with you about the whole football/Super Bowl thing! Who knew!ReplyDelete
I hate the shower thing in the winter too. Glad you played along today....I enjoyed your humor : )ReplyDelete
LOVED your answer for #6! teeheehee!ReplyDelete