Wednesday... but I keep thinking its Tuesday...
& there's nothing worse then getting your days messed up
Except when you think its Thursday & its really Friday...
now that's not bad at all...
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
I cant remember the number.. but it was a big class... like 700-something. I know we were one of the biggest classes that had graduated in awhile. And while I didnt "know" everyone of them, our class, I think, 'knew' everyone... if that makes sense.
I think I "know" more people today only because of Facebook :)
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
My lunch from yesterday... loving my new phone & Instagram
I didnt bring my lunch & have been feeling blah lately... thinking I havent juiced in a week & not eating as much 'greens' - so filled up on some healthy goodness for lunchtime.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If it's love what's something you eat that needs a pickle.
I love bread & butter pickles... can eat a whole jar
& have a new love of dill pickles with sandwiches... but GOTTA throw a bunch of salt on 'em .... heck, I throw a bunch of salt on everything
4. What's a stereotype you perpetuate without meaning to?
5. Ever been horseback riding? If so, is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
Hello... have you ever heard me talk about my dad? The one who is a "Horse Whisperer" himself? The one who lives & breaths all things horses? So yeah - I've been horseback riding...
|(Me & my daddy's 3rd child - Cochese)|
... & no, my butt does NOT enjoy it the next day (OUCH!)
I'm a Kentucky girl - so the Kentucky Derby is a way of living around here... you have to know something about horse races to be here ... & I'll watch the race if I'm around a TV... I wont make my day around the race. If it aint the Kentucky Derby, then I dont care.
6. What's your favorite wedding movie?
Ohhh... I love all things wedding...
Father of the Bride... ( cry EVERYTIME... even now)
The Wedding Planner ... (My dream job)
27 Dresses... (Bridesmaids dresses are the WORST)
The Proposal ... (Ryan Reynolds - enough said)
My Best Friend's Wedding ... (Dionne Warwick was never so popular)
Made of Honor... (McDreamy can be my Man of Honor anytime)
Runaway Bride ... (Julia Roberts was awesome... love the soundtrack too)
Probably my all time fav?
THE WEDDING SINGER!!!!!
...I wanna grow old with you....
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA you'd like to see in person?
I want to venture around New York
... see the stores
... catch a Broadway play
... run in Central Park
... & try to find a Real Housewife
8. Insert your own random thought here
Just got my hair 'did' yesterday.... what the heck do they do to make it so smooth & straight? I just think its some sort of magical sorcery... its not possible to get the same look & feel at home... NOT POSSIBLE!!!!