* The Backyard .... little kids were rushing the stage while we were singing & dancing... that's the cutest thing EVER :)
* Ricky went with me to the Backyard for the first time ever, so afterwards, we headed out to eat... a impromtu Friday date...
* I learn I really like the word "impromptu"
* SLEEP!!! I actually slept in till 8:00 am! HEAVEN! Actually, I woke up at 7 & just lounged in bed till 8... why cant I do that everyday? I bet I'd be a nicer person
* Headed out for a run... & had COMPANY!!!! Ricky went with me... & what is impressive? We did a little over 5 miles & he wasnt even phased... I guess that's what happens when you walk over 13 miles A DAY at work...
* See my new running shirt? ... love it... but feel funny wearing the word "athlete" ... I need to write in above it "Fluffy Athletes Run" :)
* We got home & tried out some Chocolate Coconut Water ... Coconut water is so full of electrolytes, potatssium - great stuff to hydrate & replenish sodium lost during running. Add in Chocolate & YUMMY!!!!!! Ricky even said that we need to get a big bulk of this stuff.... I never turn down the idea of a big bulk of anything chocolate
* Headed to our little Princess friend's 3rd birthday party... Here is Emily with her beautiful momma ready for her little dose of sugar
|(I totally snagged this off Facebook...)|
* Went looking for cars... here's another IMPROMPTU event... we had no intentions of buying a car, just getting an idea. I need a new one... my car is over 180,000 miles with no AC, so its time...
* WHEW... that's all I'm gonna say about car searching... car salesman are CRAZY INTENSE... one even took my car keys & didnt give them back because they wanted us to drive their car out of there. Hostage much?
* We ended up driving home a Ford Escape for the weekend (from another car lot) but we were in it for 15 minutes before we said, "This car aint it"
* Ricky stayed up most of the night looking for cars on the internet to go hunt down on Sunday....
* Church!!!! It was a fun surprise to see the video I posted the other day was used in the Sermon... if you havent seen it, check it out.. you'll be inspired
* Ricky & I matched at church... & EVERYONE noticed! ... it was totally unplanned, I told everyone we even had matching ponytails! How many people can say that about their spouses?
* WW Cousins for lunch... they're known for their burgers. I know them as the best salad bar EVER... its amazing! And then, they have the best Sugar Cookies. After having a salad for lunch, it just makes sense to balance it out with a dose of sugar cookie.
* Another car lot trip... Cars have come a LONG way since I got one... rear view cameras... your car talking to you through the speakers... the COST... YAWWWZZZAAA!
* Back to church for Senior High...
|(I'm running tech for worship)|
* Ricky came up & met me after Sr High & we headed down to pick up a quick snack for dinner... pulled in a parking lot & had another IMPROMPTU date...
* DROP DEAD DIVA IS BACK!!!!!!
... & I 'm done...
Fingers crossed this week is a wonderful week for everyone!!!