* We gave some furniture to our church for a yard sale & had to clean out some drawers. We found some old pictures & man oh man... it was crazy looking back & seeing how long we've been together. Here's a picture I found - we were the Matron of Honor & Best Man at our friends wedding...
I found tons of pictures too where I forgot how skinny I was... that's depressing...
* Uploading pictures onto an online site so I can delete off my computer & make some room... took ALL stinking night... good time to catch up on my Housewives of Orange County... (Still love Heather as my fav)
A hectic day - where I needed to be at few places at once... Where's the Harry Potter gadget Hermoine used when you need it?
* Parents still moving...
* I found the most AMAZING veggie burger at a local restaurant... I expected one of those small frozen patty things ... no way. This thing was HUGE & was made out of black beans with different ground up veggies. I think I'm in heaven. Just found my new favorite place to eat.
* On the way home, Ricky had to stop for his new addiction... Chick Fil-A chocolate chip cookies. He buys them in a half dozen bag. Have you had them? They are like an inch thick.... & served WARM.
* To balance the chocolate - how about some healthy juice...
TRY THIS... its the most amazing summer drink you can have
Serving for 2:
4 golden delicious apples
Throw it all in a juicer & no joke, it tastes just like a fresh squeezed sweet lemonade!
Served over ice chips - this is going to be perfect on hot summer days
* After all the food of the day, it was late & I hadnt got a run in... it was dark so I hit the treadmill for my own late night 5K
*My turn to teach at Jr. High... on Doubt...this was the improvise lesson because by the time I got up to teach, I had 8 minutes... & my lesson was 25 minutes... talk about some cutting out, but getting the point across. I think it still turned out OK
* Headed to see my dad for Father's Day... they're still moving. Its crazy to see some of my old toys... remember this game? Cat's Eye? It was so loud with all those marbles churning in that funnel..
* Back to church - I got to teach Sr. High too... this time, I had time to do my whole lesson... ahh - made me feel better
* Ricky came & heard me teach.. I've taught for 8 years in youth ministry & this was the FIRST TIME EVER he heard me... made me feel good to know he was out in the crowd.
* These funny faces are just one of the many reasons I love what I do... these kids are fantastic
* More uploading pictures... an exciting end to the busy weekend
Here's hoping its a wonderful week for us all!!!