Can you believe 2015 is just HISTORY now? ... like that... POOF.
Well, here's my final month of 2015 - December. The one that is always so busy...
One Sentence A Day style...
1. It was just a gloomy day & I think the most I accomplished was start a new coloring book page.
2. I worked out & then let lazy take over while I did basically nothing the rest of the night.
3. I watched The Wiz Live while knitting & sitting by the Christmas tree.
4. I went to the doctor to find out that my dizziness is from Vertigo & I got some pills to help me get through.
5. We spent the whole day at home & enjoyed a relaxing Saturday.
6. We went to church & got caught up on some Christmas shopping enjoying the warm December day
7. I got to so see some of my favorite youth kiddos play in a Christmas band concert.
8. I had a huge pile of work waiting for me from just missing one day of work that I had to get caught up on.
9. I was so tired but had to stay up to watch the Nashville winter finale.
10. I watched the winter finale of The Vampire Diaries while 2 of my boys were asleep on the floor in front of me not digging it one bit.
11. I drove home from work with the windows down & warm wind hitting my face.
12. We literally had to drive all over town for a Christmas gift that was sold out at most stores.
13. I got to meet up with our JOY Bible Ladies for a Sunday lunch.
14. I had the day off work & was truly the laziest I have ever been while I sat on the couch & knitted for more then half of the day.
15. I spent the entire night watching the Republican Debate all the while trying to find a new pattern to use some of my favorite yarn & trying 3 different projects & not liking any of them.
17. We had a lazy night of just laying on the couch & watching a few Supergirl episodes knowing I had a pile of wrapping to do.
18. I got to pet a donkey & a sheep at a Live Nativity Scene full of some of my favorite youth kiddos.
19. I got to hang out with one of my favorite families at the wedding of Michael & Kimberly.
20. We got to celebrate today with the Vincent Christmas.
21. I fell asleep - again - while getting my root canal tooth retreated.
22. I had another dentist appointment & left from there to a better appointment of getting my hair done.
23. I got to spend the day shopping with my mom before storms & tornado watches were put out.
24. I had to work on Christmas Eve but got off early in time to celebrate my HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY & to go to church service for Christmas.
25. We had the warmest Christmas where Ricky & I was able to enjoy the day & go see the new Star Wars Movie.
26. I had to hide for the UL / UK game & then we made the drive to do Christmas with our grand babies in Nashville
27. We got to hang out in Nashville on the warmest day I think I've ever felt in December in my life.
28. Even with a bad shoulder for me & a bad knee for Ricky, we stumbled out to go have dinner with our baby girl while she was in town.
29. I sat at the computer way past my bedtime to catch up on wedding editing since the holidays slowed me down.
30. I got to enjoy turning 44 years old for MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
31. I had to work the whole day & then we were both exhausted but woke up just MINUTES before the ball dropped in time to welcome in 2016!!!!
Wow... now onto a new year!
I'm excited to gather up a full year's "One Sentence a Day" so I can look over them December 31, 2016... let the memories flow!
What was your favorite memory of December?