Another month behind us... & heading into Fall...
Here we go!
1. Picked up my first Christmas present for the year. #dreadingtheholidays #missingmydaddy
2. I cant believe the movie theaters were still playing Incredibles 2 - but so glad because it was a nearly empty theater & we finally got to enjoy it on the big screen. #dateday
3. Honestly so beyond glad we were off work when I could get NO sleep the night before & couldnt even imagine having to try & function in real life. #happylaborday
4. Found a Colorectal Surgeon that just left me feeling so sad... & with a surgery date. #gottabedone #eventually
5. Kicked off our HSM home Groups & excited that we had more girls show up than I expected. #gooddiscussion
6. I felt like I was in high school again with the painful cramps I was having. #12Motrinin6hours
8. All the rain made it feel like Fall temps #perfectreadingweather
9. So happy to find this dog's owner when he was roaming around our home. #lostbutnowfound
10. Got a free massage at work today. #Soreafterwards #girlfriendworkedmeOVER
11. Had to run out at 9pm with Ricky to meet my brother when my mom fell in the hallway & couldnt get up. #hurtshoulder #ivefallenandicantgetup #couldntresistthatlasthashtag
12. The 2nd week of home groups was even bigger & better than the first! #suchgooddiscussion #withlotsofgiggles
13. Day to reload at the library. #decisionsdecisions
14. Another lunch for another coworkers last day. #goodluckChris
15. Spent all Saturday morning with our bank investor & the whole time I was thinking how much I'd rather be in my PJ's with coffee & a book. #whatweekendsarefor
16. Such a powerful message on words that can bully & drive us to extreme thoughts, when we really need to be focused on God's words & what HE calls us. #loveHSM
17. Rain from Hurricane Florence reached Louisville today. #prayingfortheCarolinas
18. Hair Day!!!! #lovemystylist
19. The kids are getting WAY comfortable now in the HSM home groups. #allthegiggling #allthetalking #alltheeating #allthelove
20. A sure sign we're getting older, the hubs & I were both asleep by 9pm after a long day for him & no sleep the night before for me. #growoldtogether
21. Learning new things at work makes me so excited. #alwayskeeplearning
22. First day of fall felt about right when our temps dropped down into the 50's & the rain kept it chilly all day long. #breakoutthesweaters
23. Such a gloomy Sunday, all I did was nap the day away. #wontsleeptonight
24. Devastated to hear the news that Ricky's only uncle has passed away. #WeloveyouUncleKenny
25. So enjoyed sitting & talking with my friends for nearly 4 hours when we met for dinner. #precioussistersinchrist
26. Can't believe we're at another funeral home to say goodbye to another incredible man. #RIPUncleKenny
27. The gloom & rainy weather is effecting everyone at this point. #everyonebeloosingtheirmind
28. Surprising when you find out someone's angry with you for things you had no idea about & then find out they weren't even true. #dontbelievewhatotherstellsyou
29. Enjoyed breakfast with my friend as we caught up in life & she gave me TWO Starbucks mugs she picked up for me on her vacation. #sweetestfriends
30. Started meal prepping for Tone It Up 31 Day Challenge in October. #prayingitworks
I wish I could add my One Second a Day video - BUTTTTT - again, keeping up with the suckage of 2018, my phone mysteriously got rid of all my photos - & that included all my videos that were in my One Second a Day file.... so I've lost all my other videos for the year. Luckily, I've backed them up so I can still see them on YouTube - but September had nothing from Sept 1 - 18 so I didnt bother with the rest of the month.
I hate technology sometimes.
What stood out to you for September?
What stood out to you for September?