October... a month of a lot of celebrations... & the seasons changing... & heading into the final stretch of 2018.... Here we go!
1. Celebrated mom's birthday with a scarce crowd when one of my nieces was in DC for a school trip, my brother had to work, my husband was in dire pain & well... yeah, we know whose the one missing the most. #StillCelebrateAnyways
2. Excited to finally start the new work out plan LIIFT. #needsomemuscles
3. Can't believe our first grandson is celebrating his 11th birthday!!!! #wheredoestimego?
4. Tried not to puke myself when mom called me & asked me to come over because she had been so sick & throwing up for nearly 24 hours. #iamnotmadetobeanurse
5. Hate getting out of work late on a Friday. #wanttostarttheweekend
6. Cochese & Baby got their winter hay delivered so they're good to go now for the cold ahead. #hopeitsenough
7. Our baby boy is one year old today #treatsforeveryone
|When your momma is a photographer, you get a one year old portrait :)|
8. Just felt BLAH when I had a fever all day & then another abscess rupture. #thisisgettingveryold
9. My twin nieces are 14 years old today & I just can't even wrap my mind around the fact they'll be in high school next year. #FullFledgeTeenagers
|The process of getting a picture of these two|
11. Time to break out the jackets!!! #tempsinthe50's
12. Excited to help out at work doing new duties that I've been learning. #beuseful
13. So glad to be starting a new Bible study. #thefaithful
14. Feel so bad for the Ironman competitors when the high is in the 40's & it was misting a cold rain all day long. #thosepeopleareAMAZING
15. Not saying I had a busy Monday or anything, but I had my 10,000 steps in before leaving work. #myachingfeet #dontgetyour10000stepsinheels
16. Had a little impromptu coffee date with some of my favorite high school girls #HSMRocks
18. Got to be in charge for the first time of entering checks at work while everyone was on vacation- & what do I do? - enter them on the wrong date. #BigFail #CanonlygoUPfromhere
19. .... & I'm feeling awful..... #sinusinfection #doubleearinfection
20. Traveled down to Richmond, Kentucky to see our girl get honored, once again, for all the amazing work she has done. #RockStarScientist
21. Havent been able to read as much as I used to lately so I am glad to get another book finished. #readinthesunshine
22. Still can't breath. #happymonday
23. Late night rendezvous to the Dollar Store with my momma. #Ialwaysbuysomething
24. I'm still fighting this sinus junk & it must be taking a toll on my body when I fell asleep around 8pm for the night. #allthesleep #feltwonderful
25. Ordered my 2019 planner when Erin Condren FINALLY had a sale happening. #stillSOexpensive
26. We kicked off our anniversary weekend early by going to Hobby Lobby & a dinner out to start the celebration. #TheHubsPick
27. Excited to go love on a friend who was on an Emmaus walk & seeing old church friends. #didnotourheartsburnwithinus
28. We just completely enjoyed the day together celebrating 23 years of marriage. #happilyeverafter
29. Still having anxiety attacks on trying to decide whether to have that surgery or not coming up. #LordTellMe!!
30. Got a phone call late at night to discover I walked out of the hair salon without paying!!!! #haha #wewereindeepconversation #goingbacktonight
31. This is the first Halloween I have worked in over 23 years so of course had to at least dress up a little. #meow
How was your October?
Post a Comment
I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**