(If you're viewing in Google Reader, the pictures wont show up... so come on over & visit my blog... you know you want to see the pictures yourself)
BIG WEEKEND!!!!! You'll see in the first 2 pictures what happened...
1. Good bye old friend... I actually teared up when they got in my Santa Fe & pulled off... I loved that car. It was a good one through the years. Really never had manjor problems with it & it got me through the past 6 years. I left my magnet knitting needles on the back as a tribute....
2. Hello new friend ... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long have I been looking for a car? Its been about 3 months now. I finally walk away with a Ford Edge... Its got a double moon roof, which makes me want to look up instead of on the road... & it had leather. UGH - I hate leather... but Ricky (& the sales guy) was convincing me how nice it is to clean. I just know my butt & back of my legs burn on it. I have to say, its not a "new" car - but it still has that new car smell... Now, the rule? No eating or drinking in my car... at least for the first few months while I enjoy the cleaness of a fresh car.
3. Photo Shirts.... Chasity & I went out on probably one of the MOST FUN photo shoots ever. We had a little 7 yr old - who LOVVVVED the camera. We would tell her where to go & she would instantly give me pose after pose. I bet anything, when these pictures are edited up? They're going to be in my top 3 favorite sessions.... but Chasity & I got to sport our new photo shirts for the session. Arent they cute? I really like the way they turned out... now, I'm going to order some more in black. And how about an 80's irritating color - like neon green?
4. That's a nap.... Ricky was tired after getting our yard all beautified... Sydney didnt want to miss out on a nap with her daddy. She's gotten too old to jump on the bed now, but I lifted her up there so she could lay next to his legs... it didnt take long, she was snoring... doesnt that picture just make you want to take a nap yourself?
5. Sweet Treat ... The Hubs has a sweet tooth - anyone that knows him knows this. So he has been begging me for weeks to make this for him. I had some time after my morning run & decided to get to cooking... OH MY... this is a chocolate chip cookie OVER a brownie... YUMMMMM...he was like a little kid staring in the oven, waiting for the timer to go down. And let it cool? PULEEZZEE!!!... he was scooping it out hot & gooey... just how he likes it.
6. Jim Bob... We took some pizza over & had dinner with mom & dad on Friday & look at the new little visitor... or new little home resident. This cat showed up at their house Friday morning... its the sweetest little thing. A purring monster. & yes, she's a girl.. but my mom wanted to name it after her brothers... so its name is Jim Bob... as of now. The twins want to name it other things - so we'll see what the final name is.