Why do weekend fly by so fast?
Here's a glimpse at mine...
1. Women's Marathoning!!!! .... I had to be at church at 8:15 so I got to catch the first part of the women's marathon, but didnt get to see the end. Sweet Hubs text me the time, but I wanted to check it out for myself, so hello Mr. DVR... How those women can run that far & not even look out of breath? I dont get it...
2. Keurig Samples... Found these at Bed, Bath & Beyond. So glad because I've wasted $14.99 way to many times for stuff that tastes like yuckiness. This time, I wasted $2.99... this iced Vanilla coffee? DISGUSTING!!!
3. FUNNY... yes, that's a wrench & yes, the title is FUNNY. We had to go to Home Depot & get a pipe wrench so Ricky could fix my shower. I was looking at it & playing around with it, when Ricky hit his funny bone on it. LOUD!!! He didnt find it funny... I found it quite funny. I laughed for awhile... Its a funny bone afterall. I wanted to make sure it lived up to its name.
4. Lazy Olympic Day...Saturday, I dont think I even ran a comb through my hair. I was so dang lazy. I just got caught up on my Real Housewives of New Jersey & then, back to the Olympics I went... the men's 10K... done in 30 minutes. My mind BLOWS at the speed & endurance of these people.
5, Belly Pillow... this is what I woke up to on Saturday. Bruno loves to lay on someone - anyhow, anyway...
6. Fresh Lemonade ... I had a bunch of lemons that were going to go bad, so I attempted to put them in my juicer. It didnt squeeze out what I considered to be a lot of lemon juice. Was I wrong. I added water to make it fit in this container, but it was STILL too lemony. Yes, I added one cup of sugar. It probably needed more, but didnt want too much sugar... so I took this & poured about a quarter in a glass & filled the rest up with water & it tasted pretty good.
7. Date Night ... Ricky took me to see Batman & then our favorite Japanese place. I'm going to take a stand & say, I didnt care for Batman one bit. At one point, I was ready to go.... just bored... the last 30 minutes redeemed itself where I at least can say, it was "meh"
8. Fortune ... this fortune from a cookie has been in my purse for years... every time I see it, I say, "yep"...such a smart cookie!
9. Speaking of cookies... such a sweet cookie... The Hubs got me an iced sugar cookie... my favorite
* Craving breadsticks... that lazy Saturday had me wanting carbs.
* New youth faces. It was promotion day, so new kids in our Jr. High class. It freaks me out to see how LITTLE they are when they come to us... & to know when they graduate, they've shot up a few feet & look like adults. Such a cool age to be with.
Hope everyone has a great week!!!