Why do weekend fly by so fast?
Here's a glimpse at mine...
1. Women's Marathoning!!!! .... I had to be at church at 8:15 so I got to catch the first part of the women's marathon, but didnt get to see the end. Sweet Hubs text me the time, but I wanted to check it out for myself, so hello Mr. DVR... How those women can run that far & not even look out of breath? I dont get it...
2. Keurig Samples... Found these at Bed, Bath & Beyond. So glad because I've wasted $14.99 way to many times for stuff that tastes like yuckiness. This time, I wasted $2.99... this iced Vanilla coffee? DISGUSTING!!!
3. FUNNY... yes, that's a wrench & yes, the title is FUNNY. We had to go to Home Depot & get a pipe wrench so Ricky could fix my shower. I was looking at it & playing around with it, when Ricky hit his funny bone on it. LOUD!!! He didnt find it funny... I found it quite funny. I laughed for awhile... Its a funny bone afterall. I wanted to make sure it lived up to its name.
4. Lazy Olympic Day...Saturday, I dont think I even ran a comb through my hair. I was so dang lazy. I just got caught up on my Real Housewives of New Jersey & then, back to the Olympics I went... the men's 10K... done in 30 minutes. My mind BLOWS at the speed & endurance of these people.
5, Belly Pillow... this is what I woke up to on Saturday. Bruno loves to lay on someone - anyhow, anyway...
6. Fresh Lemonade ... I had a bunch of lemons that were going to go bad, so I attempted to put them in my juicer. It didnt squeeze out what I considered to be a lot of lemon juice. Was I wrong. I added water to make it fit in this container, but it was STILL too lemony. Yes, I added one cup of sugar. It probably needed more, but didnt want too much sugar... so I took this & poured about a quarter in a glass & filled the rest up with water & it tasted pretty good.
7. Date Night ... Ricky took me to see Batman & then our favorite Japanese place. I'm going to take a stand & say, I didnt care for Batman one bit. At one point, I was ready to go.... just bored... the last 30 minutes redeemed itself where I at least can say, it was "meh"
8. Fortune ... this fortune from a cookie has been in my purse for years... every time I see it, I say, "yep"...such a smart cookie!
9. Speaking of cookies... such a sweet cookie... The Hubs got me an iced sugar cookie... my favorite
* Craving breadsticks... that lazy Saturday had me wanting carbs.
* New youth faces. It was promotion day, so new kids in our Jr. High class. It freaks me out to see how LITTLE they are when they come to us... & to know when they graduate, they've shot up a few feet & look like adults. Such a cool age to be with.
Hope everyone has a great week!!!
I'm not a runner, but I'm amazed at how fast the Olympic runners are! And they make it look SO effortless!ReplyDelete
Your reader! Eeek! I have unsubscribed to so many blogs, but I would get overwhelmed by 20 unread posts...ReplyDelete
If we ever meet, I will make you my sugar cookies, they're darn good.
Batman. No thanks. I'll wait until it's on DVD, get it for Brad to watch and then I'll fall asleep. I'm just not interested.
Hey, I could use some Keurig samples too! Seriously, I've made that mistake before with buying the "fancy" stuff and it never works out. So, I stick to the Classic Roasts and such and never have a problem. Yeah, I'm boring like that!ReplyDelete
I hope you combed your hair today.
We just sold our Keurig yesterday. We got $60.00 out of it. My husband gave up coffee several months ago, and I never drink it so we decided it was wasting counter space. They sure are cool though if you are coffee drinker! - Nothin' like fresh lemonade on a hot summer day! - It's interesting that you mentioned the weekend going by so fast. My husband sent me an email to let me know I had typed warp-up (as in warp speed) instead of wrap-up! I fixed it along with all the other typos in that post! I definitely need an editor! I apologize the post was so sloppy, but thanks for joining in anyway!ReplyDelete
Oh man! If my guy friend ever heard you say that Batman was 'meh', I'm afraid to know his reaction, lol. Everyone went absolutely nuts over this. I haven't watched it yet... but this is the first time I read the whole 'meh' reaction lolReplyDelete