* Packet Pick up Day... It was cool that since this was the 10th anniversary, they gave 2 t-shirts. One for the race & one in honor of 10th Anniversary with all the past years logos. Nice!
* Pasta Night... I always eat pasta the evening before... carb up baby
* tried to get to sleep early, but nerves always get the best of me on a race night... so I was tossing & turning
*... & up at 5:30. Plenty of time to get ready. Ricky went with me & he saw how much it takes to get ready before a race. Especially a COLD race. Our bedroom was like a dressing room on a 90% clearance sale - clothes thrown everywhere. "This will be too hot"... "This will be too cold"... we were like Goldilocks. Or I should say, Ricky was like Goldilocks. I've been to this rodeo before - I had my clothes laid out the night before & knew exactly how to dress for 33 degree weather.
* WORST 5K EVER... seriously... I cried real tears over it... I'm going to do a race recap tomorrow...
here we are after the race, before I got my time & the tears came
* Went out for breakfast after... & goodness gracious - we couldn't find anyplace that didn't have a wait. We ended up at Panera bread (after leaving because the line was so long & coming back) & sat in the drive through forever.
* Home to get the sweaty cold clothes off & get that reward of a warm shower..... aaahhh
* My afternoon consisted of taxes... another year done
* Headed out to dinner & Ricky wanted Texas Roadhouse... I was shocked when he ended up ordering a veggie plate. His own meat consumption has dropped about 95%. ... I guess my face when he orders meat may sway him a bit on what to order :)
* Time change!!! hate loosing that hour, but man, I love a lighter evening
* Church .... I think I almost saw a child being ripped in two during the youth game. The kids were comparing battle scars of rug burns & blood/cuts... its how we worship :)
* Weekend tradition of Target. The store was EMPTY. I was thinking, "is the Super Bowl playing or someting?" ... felt like we were missing out on something somewhere. But it was nice. I walked around the store for 30 minutes with Season 2 of Downton Abby in my hands debating on whether to get it or not. Ended up putting it back... but now I'm kicking myself! Gotta get caught up!!!
* Went over to see my mom & dad. I wanted to play with some settings on my new camera & my dogs just are sick of me taking pictures so I did the next best thing... my dad's horses :)
* Playing with the pictures & watching Celebrity Apprentice... I always hate how subjective the 'firing' is. If it was real life, Gary Busey wouldnt even be back on, but Donald Trump loves trouble & trouble makers, so he keeps those types of people around. I hate that part of the show.
* Time change MESSING ME UP... I couldnt get to sleep....
...sigh... its gonna be a long day
Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful ... now back to life :)