* Stopped at the grocery. I was starting to go on Wednesday, but every time I was going then, someone had already snagged up all the Sparkling Water at Kroger. So I went back to Friday & lo & behold - they had 4 cases (its all they store.... c'mon Kroger - get more Sparkling water)... so I win - I bought all 4 cartons & this person is going to come in the week & find Kroger is out.
* Got caught up on my Real Housewives... both Atlanta & Beverly Hills. I heard that Adrienne wasn't coming back next year. I can only say, "who cares". She hasn't even been on much this year & when she's on, its only drama & ickyness
* Ricky had to work today, but no sleep for me. Had to take Zoe to get groomed. When her hair starts to grow out, its like POOF... & we gotta keep her in check because she'll get matted up so easily. So off to the groomers we go.
* Came home & knew today I needed to get in 8 miles... so I got it in while the sun was shining. It was so warm - in the 60's... but WINDDDYYYY! I swear, I think at one point, my legs were moving, but I wasn't going anywhere.
* Got my miles done & looked down at my new shoes. My toes have already bore a hole in them. These shoes are less then 2 months old. What is the deal with my toes? I must run with them straight up the whole time.
* Went & met with a couple who I will be doing their engagement pictures & possibly their wedding. I love talking all things wedding. Such happy planning.
* Had to wait to pick up Zoe from the groomer, so stopped at Goodwill. Found a game for the twins to keep at my parents - Pictionary for Juniors. They love to draw & have you guess what it is - so now, they'll have plenty of ideas on what to draw... also found a book about running & a guy who visits tribal cultures to discover how they can run for MILES, sometimes faster then animals & not get injured & how their stamina works. Got it for $1.50... hardback.... I was excited
* Hubs was tired from a day of work so we just went to a local restaurant for a quick dinner.... we both were a tad grossed out when we each had a hair in our salads.... eewwww....
* Couldn't go to sleep for the life of me... at least it was Saturday
* Church... glad to see some kiddos faces I hadn't seen in awhile. They looked like they had grown so much. I can honestly tell when kids grow in a week. Its weird - some kids walk in & I'll say to them, "You've grown over the week" & I'm dead serious. Its like they're weeds growing so fast!
* Leave youth & open the door & WHAT!?!?!?!? SNOW!!!!!!! I mean, slippery, icy snow.... (wasn't I just in shorts running yesterday?)
* Headed out to grab some lunch at our local Sunday place. The waitress knows us know & just says, "Sit here, I'll get your food" :)
* Tried to get to Starbucks to get a pick me up with the zippo sleep, but the roads headed down to get to the next town were all blocked off thanks to the snow & ice.... (wasn't I just sitting on the back porch reading yesterday?)
* Just headed home & got caught up on the season so far of Survivor. That Brandon Hantz... how did someone not tackle him when he poured out all the beans & rice? Those Hantz people need some counseling... badly
* Ricky & I had a movie date in the basement...
I honestly laughed so hard throughout the whole thing. Its not realistic. Really? Kevin James is gonna take out professional UFC fighers? But it was funny... & I loved Henry Winkler in it. I just look at him & can't believe he was the Fonz.
* Once Upon a Time .... this show just keeps getting better & better
So now, its Monday... & it's thundering & lightning (wasn't it just snowing yesterday?) & I've sat in traffic for a half hour barely moving... next to a semi with flashing lights. I'm so car sick right now & feeling like I could have a seizure from the flashing lights all morning...
its gotta get better - right?
Happy Monday everyone!