Wednesday... a stormy one around her today
so for a little sunshine in my day, I'm going to do some Hodgepodging
1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem?
Mother's Day weekend when my house was full of 2 grand sons running around, 4 dogs barking & 1 baby crying...
That could be considered mayhem - right?
But is it mayhem if you kinda smile at it all?
|I do love these Mayhem commercials too|
2. When did you last feel dismayed?
I actually looked up the definition of dismayed... a feeling of hopelessness, disappointment or discouragement...
I would say I last felt dismayed reading the definition of dismayed...
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?
I'm not a strange food combination person. I may have to avoid reading everyone else's answers. Food stuff gags me very easily. Keep things normal & sane people.
& you think I'm bad? My husband gags when I put ketchup on eggs, or peanut butter on bananas - which I think most people do.
We are a family of sensitive food issues.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not?
Depends... you can't be 80 years old & decide to have a baby...
but you can rethink life & make some changes...
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmond VA, Savannah GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
#1 would most definitely be BOSTON!!!! On Patriots Day specifically! Even if I never ran it, I would love to be a cheerleader on the sidelines. I'm reading a book on the day the bomb went off in the 2013 Boston Marathon & throughout, the runners talk about the energy of the people on the side, how they cheer until the last runner comes through. I want to do that!
#2 would be Washington DC - Why? Because they have the Nike Women's Half Marathon & the medal? A necklace from Tiffany's!!! I have blog buddies who ran it this year & I drooled with jealousy over it!
|They even come in the blue Tiffany boxes with the white ribbon|
.... me want....
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?
I know most of you would think I would say running... You'd be WRONG!
Actually right now, I'm in week 4 of T25 - so with all the stretching at the end, it comes out to about a half hour.
& good Lord, sweet Jesus - it makes me sweat like no other work out ever has in my life. It's great. I choose that one. I'm determined to make it to the end of 60 days. May even buy the Gamma part & go the full 90 days!
I'm still waiting for this huge weight loss & muscle definition that they show on TV though....
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
It had air?
I think when you're a kid, you don't care about anything except that your street had kids on it to play with....
Then as a teenager, people to hang out with.
I don't think anything else matters
|My street was good for kick ball games|
... that's what I'll go with...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anyone else caught up in Finale week?
The Originals was last night... amazingly excellent!
Revenge? Didn't see that coming!
|Excuse me while I go cry again|
& tonight? Nashville! & tomorrow? Grey's Anatomy!!!
Next week - Dancing with the Stars! (I don't know WHO I want to win!)
Its the most wonderful time of the year!!!
Next to Premiers of the next season! :)
What finale have you loved? Looking forward to?