These finale's are killing me!
One more to go - Survivor tonight!
I need some Hodgepodge to wake me up
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I actually do my best thinking when I run. I don't know why... especially when I should be concentrating on why I can't breath & why it feels like my heart is going to explode...
but my mind is always clear for some good thinking when I'm on the road by myself
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
I don't really feel like I'm much of a risk taker.
I'm too nervous of a person
I have always been the one who thinks of all the things that could go wrong if you take risks... & then expect them to happen...
I was a good teenager for that reason. I just knew I'd get busted if I did anything wrong. So why chance it? .... you're welcome mom & dad.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the Institute for Mental Health are-spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia ), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightning (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia), and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
Oh geez... I'm learning I'm sort of a mess. I kinda don't like most of those things.
I do have a fear of germs...
I also have a fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (don't put me in the center of an aisle... I can't breath the entire time I'm there)
I have a fear of heights... I can do it, but I don't like it. Always feel like I'm falling.
The winner? Flying. I HATE LOATHE DESPISE Flying. I get diarrhea every time I have to do it... enough said.
|How I expect every plane ride to go
4. Are you settled or do you feel you need to move somewhere new?
I feel pretty settled... been at my job for 23 years, though there are some issues that make me consider trying to find a new job after all this time... we'll discuss that later...
& I love my home. I always said that is the house I want to grow old in.
|How I am in my yard at my house
... just happy...
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
The lack of vegetarian options... I usually end up getting 'sides' as my dinner & I hate when places don't have a "Veggie plate" that lets you get a combo of the sides. They charge you full price for each individual side. Really? & every salad has to have meat on it. & you ask to hold the chicken or meat on the salad & they still give you the minimum amount of other toppings. Stupid.
|How most restaurants think everyone is
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
Yes - to all of the above.
Anytime anyone asks me my favorite color - I end up going with all of them. Seriously. They're all so beautiful .... Call me Pocahontas...
|Just one color wouldn't be a pretty wind :)
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
All by myself... no husband?
I would hit the road & visit some of my blog friends... I know he wouldn't be interested in all the fun conversations we would have.
|Yes, I would hug my blog friends & never let go
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so excited about Monday being a Holiday...
There's no days off those first five months of the year...
& then finally! Light at the end of the tunnel.
I don't even care what I do... I just am excited to be off... on a MONDAY!