* Stopped by a Starbucks & asked if they had the Peach Green Tea Lemonade... SCORE!!! My Friday started off wonderfully! I never have wanted to hug a Starbucks employee so much in my life.
|PGTL - the best letters ever at Starbucks
* Ricky & I stopped at McAlister's... it was so empty. At 7:00 on a Friday. I asked him if the world was coming to an end or something... I've never seen that place empty. At least if it was ending, I was going out with my McAlister's tea.
* Barbara Walter's Special... anyone else watch it? Man, she's had a life, hasn't she? All the people she's had the privilege of sitting down & talking with. Can you imagine that kind of job?
* knew it was going to be a busy day, so I got up early (thanks goes to my dogs for that early wake up all too) & got my T25 work out in. Still wondering when I'm going to have those before & after results I keep seeing on TV.
* Had everything wrapped & ready & told Ricky, don't make us late for our friend's baby shower. I just knew it would be him that would make us late.
* Went & met my sweet friends/family ("Framily" as I came up with the word this weekend) for a maternity session... it was so cool & beautiful. Perfect for a hormonal pregnant lady.
|Such a pretty momma
* So we pushed it with the time for the photo session. Momma & daddy were good to just head straight from there to go to the shower. I had to get home, clean up, change & then go.... so yeah, Ricky was calling me saying, "didn't you tell me we had to leave at 2:45?"... it was 2:40... oopsie
* Yep... we were late...
* Such a fun baby shower. It was the biggest I've ever seen in my life, but so great to see familiar faces & faces I hadn't seen in a long time. My favorite things someone told me, "You really exist off of Facebook" :) You know its been awhile of seeing each other when you hear that. At least Facebook keeps connections going.
* Ricky played a game they had for the guys of the shower... & he WON! Technically, Ryan, the daddy, won. But he's the daddy - he can't win. The baby is his prize.... so Ricky came in 2nd place. Kudos to my man for diapering a balloon blindfolded :)
|Need a baby stuck with pins in the dark?
Ricky's your guy.
* I was a loser.. in a Disney music game! WHAT?!!? I know!!! I missed 3... the winner missed 2. I lost on Robin Hood, Lady & The Tramp & Hunchback of Notre Dame. I still don't remember one song in Robin Hood. ... I'm still hanging my head in shame over this. I now will watch every Disney movie & listen to every Disney soundtrack on repeat. This game just made my husband's life miserable.
|Me after the Disney game
* Ricky & I stayed behind to help clean up with the rest of the FRAMIY... lots of work is easier with lots of hands.
* It was a LONG day... we ended up getting home about 8:00 & poor Ricky fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Diapering balloons is hard work.
* I stayed up to work on pictures & ended up watching Grease & Grease 2... I never get enough of Grease 2... Cool Rider!!!
* Why did anyone think any of these people looked like they belonged in high school. They look older then the teachers.
* Was actually late to church to a Merge meeting because Grease 2 was on again. How can I leave before "Girl for all seasons" plays? Ricky may or may not be a little disturbed I know all the words to this movie, all the songs, & even the moves to the dances.
* "OH MY GOD .... I'm going to die & I'm wearing my mother's underwear" ... still one of my favorite lines of the movie.
* Great church service on Anger & a great service in our Merge group... love when I walk out with so much going in my head ... when it sticks, it's good.
* it was Grey & White day at church... not really, but when I saw this little boy, I had to grab a picture. Plus, I just love this little dude anyways. He's the most laid back fellow.. & dang cute!!!
* I had another photo session with one of the cool kids on our youth group - did some pics for some Senior photos... such a good guy. It literally was like, click, click, click... we're done. I told him he was so easy going - he said, "you just want me to sit like I normally naturally sit" ... YES! He gets it. :)
* I actually took Chasity back out for another picture. When we did her pictures the day before, on the drive, we noticed tons of yellow goldenrod fields... so she's a trooper & said she'd go back out for more pictures... especially because she's a 'yellow lover' like me... it was worth the trip.
* Chasity said the field reminded her of the poppy field in Wizard of Oz... I had to laugh when I was looking the pictures & saw she had on a blue & white dress... hello Dorothy? ... I think her shoes may have even been silver!!!! :)
* headed out to Target... the normal weekend adventure. Had to get there - yoga pants on sale for $10.00... yes please!!!!
* Ran across an aisle of red stickers in the Journal aisle. It was torture trying to decide. I showed restraint. Only walked away with 2.. wanted at least 5 of them. Dang... where's the money when you need it...
* Stopped at our Starbucks & asked for my heavenly PGTL & they said, "We don't have Peach in yet"... what? Did I say earlier I wanted to hug a Starbucks employee? this time I wanted to punch one. I take my PGTL seriously. I ended up with a Passion Tango Tea Shaken Lemonade... it was good... but no PGTL
|Ricky's drink just looks pitiful next to mine
* It was such a beautiful day... I didn't want to stay in the house, so headed over to my parents house to check out the horses ... who didn't want to be bothered during dinner time. I don't blame them.
* Billboard awards... was it me or was it kinda lame? & the build up of the Michael Jackson thing? It just made me realize - he's not replaceable... it was just depressing to me.
* Ended my night looking for one more showing of Grease 2....
How was your weekend?