Wednesday - right? So confusing...
The Kimye wedding... if you believe that, then I'm also a size 6 & a super model
I will confess though, I was anxious to see her wedding gown though. & MUCH better then that the first time around. Wonder if dress #3 is any better... (Oh, I'm shouldn't be so negative about her marriages... I'm sorry Mrs. West)
2. What's the last thing you wanted but didn't get?
3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day...when did you last have a hamburger? Other than your own kitchen or BBQ grill, where is your favorite place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there...when you're invited to a cookout what is the one side dish you hope is on the menu?
First off - big props to you Joyce for having a question for us vegetarians/vegans who play along with Hodgepodge...
OK - I don't even really hope anything special is on the menu - I usually am perfectly fine with all the sides. & get plenty full too. Sides for everyone! Save a cow.. & a chicken... & a pig!!!
4. How have your priorities changed over time?
I realize the importance of taking care of yourself... for your future self.
Its like that saying, if you plant a seed today, you'll be glad you did it in 20 years.
I wish I planted that seed of health 20 years ago in myself....
My 65 yr old self will thank me though - right?
This went all Inception or something
5. What's a favorite memory with your grandparents?
I always remember going to Rough River with my grandparents during the summer. Lots of rides on boats, lots of being in the sun, lots of fishing, where I would secretly let some fish go from the buckets they were keeping them fresh in.... see? I was destined to be a vegetarian.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example.
I think I'm excellent at multitasking.
I always tell everyone a perfect example - one day, I was running on the treadmill, watching a TV show, keeping track of my time in doing intervals for walk/run & was also on the speaker phone taking a call.
My brain doesn't work right unless its thinking of at least 3 things at once.
7. How would you summarize your highs and lows for the month of May?
I would summarize them as being high & a little low....
that was easy...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So we got Xmen outof the way this week ... awesome by the way... & Fault in our Stars is in another week... so this weekend is about Maleficent. Anyone else excited about it? I'm not sure if Ricky is even interested in seeing this one. Its a Disney movie from a Disney Princess movie... he HAS to know I want to see this one...
I'm anxious to see if the back story is something that makes us feel bad for her... kinda like "Wicked" did for the Wicked Witch of the West...
everyone has a back story...