I think I've missed out on Friday Fragments the past few Fridays...
& honestly, don't feel like it now...
we're just stressed & feeling down about Buffy
... things are still going downhill fast for her...
but I'm going to try & just blab to clear my head...
So really, its BLAB Friday
* Its #Skirtember ... & yes, I used a hashtag... that's what you do when you're cool. (Not really)... but every Monday, you can link up with Kristin at http://kedarhower.blogspot.com/ & the point is to wear as many skirts/dresses as you can for the month of September. I'm up to 3 so far... not today. Casual Fridays are what I live for.
* Amanda is gone in Big Brother!!!.... YAHHOOOO!!!!!
|Yes Amanda - that is the direction of the door....|
* Anyone else noticing how much later the sun is rising? I hate driving into work in the pitch dark
* Anyone else notice how early the sun is setting? I have to make sure I don't wait too late now for my evening run ... (I almost put my evening runs, but that sounded like a medical issue)... Time to break out the reflective vest for late runs.
* So I feel like a 15 yr old girl - I'm finishing up on Pretty Little Liars Season 2 on Netflix... I'm not sure why I watch it because every episode, I'm like "That is so stupid. Like an adult cop would date a teenage high school girl" - change "cop" with "teacher" as well. I don't remember having a wardrobe and/or wearing make up & having hair like these teenage girls. It really is corny if you look at it... but I'll keep watching, I'm sure :)
* I'm kinda excited about the new American Idol Judges. I was always a fan of J-Lo being on there... & LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry Connick Jr. ... I may actually watch again...
* Speaking of judges - have you seen Christina Aguilera lately? OH MYGOSH... girl is looking amazing!!!
|Now let's just see if she can dress normally|
* What do you think of the DWTS cast? I have to say, I love that Bill Nye the science guy is on there. Please let him have rhythm... please...
But I'm excited for Amber Riley & Derek... And I think that Elizabeth & Val are going to be the ones to beat. Anyone remember she did a movie where she was a dancer... yes, a dancer without clothes... but Val is one of those dancers that probably will have her take as much of her clothes off as possible.
|I'll always see her as Jessie from Saved by the Bell... even though she's aged something crazy|
I'm not sure how I feel about Valerie Harper being on the show. Its inspiring that her brain issues are doing well... but wouldn't you think the pressure & the stress of the show couldn't be good for her? I hope she has the time of her life though.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE