* Sydney, since Buffy has passed away, refuses to sleep on the ground anymore. If she sees either one of us on the bed, she needs up there. Now, she's a 12 yr old Aussie, which means bad hips, so she'll put her paws up on the bed & barks until we put her up. She'll also bark in our faces in the middle of the night to put her down. Full service.
|This picture actually makes me sad...|
these 2 would NEVER have laid next to each other...
But with their buddy gone, they're learning to tolerate each other more
* Still getting caught up on Elementary... loving this show. Makes me want to talk in a British accent.
* Went to sit outside & read my Kindle... brrrr.... chillier then I thought
* First photo session of the fall that I wore jeans. I'm usually wearing my wicking running gear so the sweat doesn't get me... this time? Jeans & debated a long sleeve shirt.
* Photo session with a horse... its a little trickier then you'd think... you're looking through the camera & when the horse moves, I need the thing on my lens that says, "Objects are closer then they appear"
* Went to help a friend who was photographing a wedding... guess what was there? A horse.... this was the day of horses... the bride was actually going to go down the aisle on her horse, but the environment was making the horse jittery. I heard someone say, "Anyone else having visions of Runaway Bride?"
* I was editing pictures late into the night & kept hearing a yipping noise... turn & see Sydney griping at me. What did she want? You guessed it - to go to bed & someone to put her on the bed. ... once again, Miss Princess wins out
* My turn to teach in Merge... I love these kids. I asked them how well they know me & if I could be anywhere, where would be my favorite place? Hands up everywhere & shouts of DISNEY WORLD... then someone took it a step further & said, "I thought it would be playing Belle in a movie"... OH SNAP, that's the winner! & then someone said, "I thought it would be a world of yarn".... yep, I'd say the kids know me. :)
* Another gorgeous day... we ended up eating lunch with friends & determined we needed a place that had an outside eating area. We sat for hours laughing... & eating... laughing... & eating... & then fighting off flies
* Sam's Club... Don't be jealous - I did some Christmas shopping!
|This is NOT someone's Christmas present...|
because I'm not Donald Trump
* Stopped into Starbucks while Ricky went into Best Buy (equivalent of a shoe store for a woman)... & I think I was the only one not getting pumpkin-something. I was so afraid they've gotten rid of the Peach Green Tea Lemonade... but YAAHOO - still had it.
* I really liked my color combo for the day. Found these shorts at Target for $5.00 & loved the navy with it. I felt so preppy & back in my high school days.
* Miss America while on Twitter made it so much better... I mean, how do tweets like this not make you laugh?
HELL YEA FLORIDA! I hope she OWNS this and breaks through that knee brace like Forrest Gump when he found out he could RUN. #MissAmerica
— Rachel Bogle (@rachelbogle) September 16, 2013