But yes, its heading here tomorrow morning (Why is it always during rush hour?) ... but let's worry about that tomorrow. Time to look back on the weekend.
* Did a grocery trip... proud of myself that my grocery cart is basically full & I'm done shopping when I leave the produce area & the health food area.
* Snow was coming down ... & STICKING... so Ricky told me to hurry up & get out of there. I had to stop at the Starbucks in the store. BIG mistake. I'm not good at pushing the basket & holding a drink in my hand... not to mention it was slippery so I'm moving slowly & the parking lot is FULL of pot holes, of which I hit every one. Every time I'd hit the pot hole, my cup would explode like a volcano. It was HOT too... luckily, it was 19 degrees outside & windy so it cooled it down quick.
|HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT|
* I tried the Chocolate Chai Tea... blah... I've had 2 bad trials at Starbucks lately
* Someone was snuggly & grateful it was the weekend...
|I'm talking about Harvey... though Ricky was happy it was Friday too|
* I watched "Pretty in Pink"... always loved that movie. My views have changed on it since I'm an adult watching it. I may do a post on it tomorrow.
* Watching "Sixteen Candles" as an adult still doesn't change my love of Jake Ryan though.
|That part gets me every.stinking.time!!!|
* Ventured into the cold to get to the post office for a package I had to sign for. Yes, I had to sign for elk antlers. OH MY GOSH.. This is the MEDIUM size. It scared me because the box was so big, I thought the whole Elk head was in the box. My dogs could care less about these, so Ricky had to end up cutting them in half & now, they are awesome
|This is not the first time Ricky said to me, "You look like the devil"|
* Speaking of dog fun... Harvey destroyed the "Everlasting Treat ball" in 15 minutes
* My back was killing me, but I still did my training for my half marathon. Luckily, the training only called for 2 miles.
* Caught some ice skating. I need to get familiar with the skaters before the Olympics.
* Stayed in & made supper... actually was glad to do it & not get out
* I made it through 3 more episodes of Breaking Bad... now halfway through Season 4... getting closer to the final season!!!
* I love our youth ministry... you have every kind of kid in the room with every kind of personality... & they are just all so awesome together
* Ricky & I went out to lunch... & our waitress brought us our bill & we found out it was paid for... WHAT? Yep, she said someone paid for it & wouldn't tell us who. Our reaction should have been taped. Ricky instantly jumped up from the booth & was looking around saying, "Who is it? Where's Ryan?" (He & Ryan have a 'thing' about paying for each other)... the waitress was like "calm down"... I just sat in the booth & teared up. I'm a sap for kindness. We think we know who did it ... & its someone totally random & unexpected - which makes it even more special & full of kindness.
Yep... we're going to Pay it forward.
* I found Disney Puzzles... 4 of them in one box... I'm so excited about this. I actually took off running down the aisle to show Ricky. Its the little things.
|This will get me through the rest of winter|
* Starbucks again for my regular Café Mocha... now that's what I'm talking about. Good ole favorites are always good.
* Yes, I watched The Bachelor Love Stories ... & got teary eyed with Ryan & Trista
* Downton Abby... Anna just breaks my heart. Do you think she'll ever tell Mr. Bates?
Hope your weekend was full of fun, relaxing & joy...