Didnt Jimmy Kimmel do a skit where he played videos of everyone on the news saying how shocked they were it was June?
... but really, CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS JUNE?!?!?!?!
Geez....nearing the half way mark of 2017. I dont even know how that's possible.
So here's a quick little look at how May 2017 treated me... one sentence at a time
1. .... ANDDDD we're back to cold air.
2. Couldnt wait to get under the hair dryer at the hair salon so I could finish my book One True Loves.
3. Excited to celebrate with a Starbucks treat after hearing nothing has changed on my diagnostic mammogram & just have to come back in another 6 months to keep an eye on the spot.
4. My parents found an old audio tape of me when I was 2 years old & its crazy to think that little voice belongs to me.
5. I nearly had a heart attack while the guy delivered my new treadmill & had no clue what he was doing.
6. Never got out of my sweats all day except for a shower & to put on fresh ones.
7. Got to see Beauty & the Beast for the 3rd time with my Joysters!
8. Did my grocery shopping on a Monday totally throwing me off my life schedule.
9. I'm pretty sure someone drugged me when I got home & laid down for a minute & fell asleep at 8:30 & slept through the entire night.
10. Headed out to see my nieces last tennis game of the year right as I got a text from my brother that the other school didnt have it on their schedule & it was canceled. #dangit
11. I was all about the Riverdale Season Finale!!!
12. Spent my Friday night throwing away half of the stuff in my bathroom & scrubbing it down getting rid of clutter.
13. So enjoy running a 5k much better than 13.1 miles
14. Celebrated Mother's Day!!!
15. We have officially turned on our AC for the summer.
16. Got another Jury Duty notice, but this time it wasnt for me but for the hubs.
17. Still taking advantage of the humidity free evenings to sit on the back porch & read & spent time with the dogs.
18. My daddy got 2 stents in his heart which had me ordering some new heart healthy cookbooks for him. #lifestylechangesahead
19. Loved it when my MSM girls came down from the street to sit & chat for awhile
20. Timed a photo session right down to the minute before a hail storm & tornados came rolling through.
21. Sat outside to finish reading a book so I could bask in the finally cooler temps.
22. I am kicking myself for buying a bag of caramel filled Hershey kisses.
23. Had to take advantage of the weather once more for a little 2 mile run.
24. I was miserable all day long when I pulled, ONCE AGAIN, my shoulder/neck muscle.
25. Happy Red Nose Day
|Harvey Dent is a diva when it comes to getting him to look at the camera|
27. I cant believe I read through a whole book on my Saturday.
28. Kicked off our new study with our Joysters & loved seeing new faces join us.
29. Found a time capsule while cleaning out my closet while enjoying a Monday off work for Memorial Day.
30. Just enjoying sitting in our cleaned up sun room where the bugs cant eat me up but I can still feel the fresh air.
31. Tried out finally a new restaurant that has been open for awhile & found out they have a great black bean quinoa burger.. & amazing veggie pizza.
So CAN YOU BELIEVE its June either?
Tell me the best thing about your May!!!