Another month down....
& as always, full of life!!!!
What my June looked like - one sentence at a time
1. Had 6 tubes of blood drawn so had to refuel with some Starbucks since it is half of what my blood is made of.
2. Another day of reading.
3. Early morning photo sessions are the best on hot days.
4. Our last MSM for the year & then I headed off to celebrate one future bride.
5. Vertigo sucks.
6. Went to a meeting to get us prepared for next week's middle school camp.
7. Had to bump up my hair appointment a week early & it convinced me I may have to start making my appointments every 5 weeks now.
8. Took my car for an oil change when I saw I was 3,000 OVER the time I was supposed to get it done. #yikes
9. Found a bathing suit that I'm actually happy with. #coveritup
10. The laziest day I have had in a long time.
11. Skipped church in the first time since the longest & sat outside & enjoyed doing my bible study in the morning air.
12. I remember that I'm an awful packer because I worry about every worse case scenerio & feel like I need to pack to prepare for it.
13. Heading to Camp!!!
14. Me being the 45 year old adult, had to remind 13 year old girls that its always fun to play in bubbles #theythankedmeintheend
15. Who doesnt love a Popsicle party on a hot summer night?
16. Got to watch 29 middle schoolers dedicate their lives to Jesus.
17. Survived camp & learned there really is no place like home.
18. Celebrated my daddy for Father's Day
19. Started a new round of 21 Day Fix Extreme trying to get back on health & fitness track.
20. Gave Bruno a bath all on my own & felt like I just accomplished an Ironman Competition with all the bending, lifting, squatting, body contortions.
21. First day of summer has me outside till its dark enjoying the longest day of the year with all the long lasting light.
22. Walking in the rain getting soaking wet so I could hold the umbrella over my little blind man while he goes to the bathroom.
23. Already throwing 21 Day Fix Extreme to the side #aintfeelingit
24. A morning 5k with a evening photo session that I could feel my legs aching on from the earlier run.
25. The busiest day with church, MSM Remix, back home & then back out to my JOY Bible Study #exhaustedinJesus
26. Survived the day on nearly 3 hours of sleep #mindwontshutdown
27. Got a pretty decent check up for our grumpy old man.
28. Tried out Bruno's new medicated shampoo & he gave me the cold shoulder the rest of the night.
29. Need to work out but instead spent my evening reading. #sorrynotsorry
30. Confused how I spent $140.00 at the grocery when I just wanted to run in for bread & chips.
What was the highlight of your June?