I've been tagged by Jen from Following the Footsteps (Love this girl!) to participate in this blog meme! I love fun questions... seeing how everyone answers the same question so differently - says alot about people... & its Monday... & I'm tired... so I'm playing along!
1. Respond & rework; answer the questions on your blog, REPLACE one question that you dislike with a question of your invention - ADD one more question of your own.
2. Tag five other people........Easy enough... Let's play!
What is your current obsession?
Cleaning in 15 minute intervals... seriously! I'm becoming obsessed with it - I have a schedule every day on which room gets the "15 minute make over"... I have a basket with a timer, dusting stuff, cleaning stuff & use the basket to throw stuff in that needs to be taken to other rooms... you'd be surprised how much you can get done in 15 minutes!!!!
What are you wearing today?
Easy Monday outfit... khaki's with a brown tshirt & brown flip flops... comfy... what I need on Mondays!
What's for dinner?
Havent even THOUGHT about it...
What would you eat for your last meal?
Fettuccine Alfredo... YUM!!! Love it - but after hearing how many calories & fat is in it - I steer from it - dont even remember the last time I ate it... but if it were a last meal, calories wouldnt matter!
What's the last thing you bought?
Banana Bread from our church's bake sale... its the BEST... it never even makes it to the table - they just bring it straight to me!
What are you listening to right now? Pandora!!! Maybe that's my latest obsession too... LOVE IT! No commercials!
REPLACED QUESTION: What is your favorite scripture or quote? "If God is for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31
Which language do you want to learn? I'm with Jen - Spanish! Seems so handy...
What do you love most about where you currently live? TREES!!! Everywhere!!!!
What style is your current home decorated in? .... dont think it has an actually TITLE of a style... MINE? Is that a style?
Jen's Added Question: If you could do or be anything (career wise) what would you be?
A wedding coordinator!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE anything to do with weddings... the dress - the cakes - the rings - the love... its all so great.. would LOVE to be a part of organizing for a family!
What is your favorite color? Cant say I have one.. I love them all!!! If I HAD to choose - I'd say yellow... or pink... or green... see, I cant pick!
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? My Gap Jeans...
What is your favorite sound? LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!! Nothing like it!
Describe your personal style? I'd say SIMPLE... I'm a flip flop type of gal... flip flops with jeans, skirts, casual dresses... not a flashy, jewelry, dressy person...
If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? I'd put it on a new camera.. I'm eyeing some nice cameras lately!
What are you going to do after this? Enter 200 checks for a Monday deposit!
What are your favorite films? Oh, you know what #1 is - Beauty & the Beast... also love "Moulin Rouge", "A Walk to Remember", "Phantom of the Opera", "The Lake House"
Favorite Books? Of course, The Bible..... When Heaven Weeps (Oh that book....), The Harry Potter series, The Twilight series, Three weeks with my brother by Nicholas Sparks, anything by Angela Hunt or Debbie Macomber
Do you collect anything? Beauty & the Beast goodies... & of course, YARN!
What makes you follow a blog? Interesting people that I feel I connect with.. people that holds my interest - have thoughtful words - or have a funny side to them!
What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? Well, since its 8 am... I'd say drink a Diet Big Red... desperately needed to wake up!
What makes you comment on a blog? I try to comment as much as possible to show people that their words are heard...
What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? knit, cross stitch, read, catch up on my recorded DVR shows!
Do you have a blogging pet peeve? Not really....
MY question: In honor of Michael Jackson just passing - What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? I LOVED the song "Keep it in the Closet".... so many to choose from!
OK - who do I tag? Lets see...
1. Running Away, I'll help you pack - Alexis... she is Miss Giveaway Queen right now... plus, her day to day adventures will TIRE you out! How do you do it lady?
2. Sunflowers, Chocolate & Little Boys - Denise... I love this lady! Her strength in health crisis is inspiring!
3. Eat... Pray... Run - Laurie - this woman is my running HERO!!! She's just finished the most incredible event.. & she is a woman who loves her Lord...
4. Infertile Myrtle - Meagan - this girl says it like it is about her infertility - & she speaks to my heart so many times - plus, she can just plain crack you up!
5. In Her Shoes - SB - Oh my... such wise words, such beautiful shoes! She is a fellow Sister in Christ... & feel like she's truly a sister... love everything about her - you gotta go visit her & say hey!
Anyone else wanna play along - feel free!!!!
Happy Monday everyone!