You won't be happy with more until you're happy with what you've got.
1. Finished loom knitting a cowl that I've been working on for a bit. It's a smaller gauge loom & it took longer then expected. I really like the weight of it - its so warm. I want to make another one - longer though, so it will come up over my head. Projects always in my head.
2. Iced Coffee.... Monday, I literally was going on the day with 4 hours sleep. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. Thank goodness we have a McDonalds next door to my work... I made it through the day with even a pep in my step.
3. New yarn! My aunt got in touch with me about making baby hats for my cousin. That's all that had to be said - I was at Hobby Lobby 2 hours later. She didn't want the baby pink & I love these colors - all different combs of them too. I've been on baby hat craze all weekend.
4. I am loving my P90X3 ... it probably is my favorite program I have done so far. I really liked the T25... this one blows that away.
5. Youth Kiddos... they always make my Sundays better. Just talking with them, listening to them, hugging them. I love these kids.
6. Variety!!! ... I can't believe my grocery store now has different flavors for sparkling water! This is the same store that only carried 4 cartons of lemon & that's it... I would have to get in the store at the right time to snag those. & now - lots of cases.. in different flavors. I actually hugged Ricky who was standing next to me when I saw it. Like I won the lottery or something. #littlethingsinlife
7. Perfect Wedding... I love when a wedding goes so smoothly. I honestly didn't even feel like I photographed a wedding. I feel like I just hung out with a sweet couple & their family for the day... I'm loving editing the pictures. Happy just is the word for each picture
What are you thankful for this week?
That cowl is so pretty- and yay for new yarn! It's always so fun buying new supplies for crafting and creating! I love flavored sparkling water too so I understand your excitement over new flavors!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Love that first picture of you - so pretty!ReplyDelete
That cowl is so great! And I love the colors for the baby hat. I love that pink isn't the only girl color anymore and blue isn't the only boy color!ReplyDelete
I love the baby hats. They are so quick and easy and fun.ReplyDelete
New yarn is always good. My sister called and asked if I wanted some yard. Helloooo? So I will be heading over to her house soon to get the yarn she is giving away. Yay!!
Pretty cowl. I haven't tried making one of those yet.
Hope you have a great day!
I am thankful for: coffee, coffee, essential oils, coffee, my sweet husband, I may not have mentioned it but coffee. :) I wish I could knit and be excited about yarn. I am not at all crafty. nope.ReplyDelete
All pics are good.ReplyDelete
Things to do in dc
YAY!!! I am SO glad the wedding went well!!ReplyDelete
Girlfriend, your hair in pic 1 is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! And so is that cowl. I need to get back to knitting.
Love you friend ~~ dawn
So pretty in your new cowl! I love the colors you picked out!ReplyDelete