Y'all ... how is it June? The 6th month of the year... like half way through the year. WHAT?
I'm still in shock kids are out of school now when it feels like they just started.
All of this just means that as usual, time is moving way too fast.
So here's a quick look at how my May went...
1. I was so glad to wake up the day after my half marathon with no aches & pains except for blistered feet.
2. I am happy that a rarity occurred of having a Monday work day fly by.
3. I voted in our Indiana Primaries! #GodBlessAmerica
4. I'm pretty sure winter is just around the corner as cold as it felt today.
5. I started my new 60 day adventure of working out with Hammer & Chisel.
6. Excited to get off work a few hours early in thanks to the Kentucky Oaks.
7. Congrats to Nyquist on his Kentucky Derby win.
8. We celebrated Mother's Day with my momma & then over to eat dinner with my Vincent Momma.
(We stopped by our old home on the way home from Mother's Day
9. I got to hear my friend Lauren's voice for the first time after MANY years of 'talking' via text & email.
10. Thought for sure lightning was going to hit our house a few times in some horrible storms rolling through.
11. Finally got our air conditioner fixed.... for now anyways.
12. Got our new doggie door flap installed after Harvey has gone in & out so much, it broke off its hinges.
13. Stopped by the hospital to sit with my friend Erica for a bit & got to meet her precious new son, Harrison
14. Had to deal with frost & 40 degree temps in May.
15. Went to give my friend Erica another hug at the memorial for her momma before she got on a plane & headed back home to Colorado.
16. I was excited to start using some 10 lb weights in my Hammer & Chisel workout.
17. I'm getting really really REALLLLYYYY tired of being dizzy about now with this vertigo.
18. Feeling like if I dont see the sun soon, I'm going to just curl into a ball of worthlessness.
19. Snuggled in for the Grey's Anatomy season finale.
20. I held my breath sitting in traffic on the way home in a downpour with my gas light on.
21. What a blessing to celebrate with a beautiful couple for 50 years of marriage.
22. We got to watch the 8th graders take over youth for the day & then I headed out to do an engagement session.
24. Was totally happy with any of the dancers winning Dancing with the Stars but kinda got teary eyed when Nils won.
25. Can't believe Nashville ended like that!!!!
26. Its 88 degrees & we still haven't turned our AC back on & its actually not too bad. #nohumidityyet
27. A busy day of catching up everything at work.
28. Photo session time with one of my favorite youth girls & then home in time to have my Nashville gang pull in the drive way.
29. The grands got to get on the back of a horse for the first time in their lives after a big day at a local orchard & winery.
30. The grands slept in late & then we made sure to hit up an ice cream parlor for an afternoon treat.
31. After a long weekend, this day was full of LOTS of coffee to get me back into routine.
What stood out for you in May?
Give me your best memory!