1. Have you done more binge watching this past year than in 'normal' years? Any plans to break that habit in 2021? Tell us one or two shows you binged last year that you really liked.
Totally have done more Binge Watching. I have really learned to not watch LIVE TV anymore because ugh... commercials. & I remember the days when movies felt long at 2 hours. Now, give me a series that has at least 10 episodes & at least an hour long. That's a sure sign I'm going to be sitting on my couch all weekend to make it through the entire season in one setting. I'm looking at you Cobra Kai & Sabrina
2. January 26th is Australia Day. Have you ever visited or lived in Australia? Have you ever tasted Vegemite, and if so what did you think? Is a trip down under on your bucket list? We answered a question about travel three months ago (the October 21st Hodgepodge), but let's revisit now...where are you when it comes to planning or even imagining travel this year?
Australia... me? I'm laughing... nonstop.
I get sick traveling 3 hours to Nashville. I cringe & have a panic attack when we would have to fly 3 hours to Texas. A trip around to the other side of the world? Nope - not a place you'll ever find me. Even if it is the home of my favorite Ozzie, Hugh Jackman.
Well shoot... sorry Hugh ... I cant say he's my favorite Ozzie now... with our new Ozzie.
As for travel? um... let us work back up to going into a restaurant & eating, much less traveling. I'll go ahead & give that a big NOPE for 2021 for us.
3. Something that zaps your energy? Something that energizes you?
Ignorance zaps every bit of my energy. People that just want to argue & dont want to even entertain a different point of view - or even listening or learning other ways of thinking - or the truth. Its the fact that you can have pure facts on your side & trying to convince someone of truth, its the same as holding your breath until your blue. It's why I've blocked, unfollowed, removed a lot of people that just zap bits of me away. My peace, my happiness, my sanity. Zapped - gone.
Energize me? I had so many things that came to mind. Being with friends or family... game playing... being in nature on beautiful days... my dogs...
I'm glad there's more to energize me than zap me!
4. On a scale of 1-10 what are your eating habits like these days? (1=all junk food all the time and 10= juicing every green thing in the frig) Healthiest meal you've eaten in the last week or so?
Basically since March of 2020, its been a 1 - 1.5 ... butI will say, I'm really into starting to make healthy changes. After talking to my heart doctor, it's been pretty eye opening so lately, I'll up that to a 7... possibly an 8. That's a big change.
5. What's your most often 'Back in my day....' thing to say?
Its usually something to do with NOT having computers or cell phones....
& usually something about how awesome the 80's were. I love my teen years were in the 80's!
|5 points if you know this movie|
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Is anyone else's Bloglovin' messed up or acting strange lately?
I know I've been super busy with work & I've been getting around late to some blogs, but I know some friends have had issues with their blogs not showing up on Bloglovin' & then randomly - they're there - with like weeks back dated. Why? & I know I get through my feed & its all clear & then go back in & see some blog posts for up to a week late. Frustrating.
I miss the good ole days of Google Reader. ... now THAT's a "Back in my day" moment right there!
|Anyone else having fond memories right now?|
If you use another sort of blog organizer other than Blog'lovin' - let me know anything I may be missing.