* Mercy, it took a turn... it was cold, rainy & yucky. And of course, I needed to go to the grocery store. Why is it always down pouring while I need to load & unload groceries?
* Tried my first Pumpkin Latte from Starbucks... it was ok... probaby not a drink I'll get again. I think it had too much cinnamon in it for me.
* We turned on the heat for the first time this year... a new season has officially begun
* Ricky had to work so when I rolled over, his face wasnt on the pillow next to me... this face was (Bruno LOVES when Ricky gets up... he literally RUNS to his pillow)
* While Ricky was at work, I had a David Tutera "My Fair Wedding" feast... I love a wedding
* Headed out to do Engagement pictures for a couple. I've talked so much with her via text & messaging that I felt like she was a close friend when I saw her face to face.
* It was cooler out, in the 50's - but not miserable... thank goodness... & they were such good sports too.
* The couple brought a friend, whom I actually did her family pictures the year before... it was so good seeing her & catching up with how the family was doing.
* Ricky met me after the pictures to go pick up some things we needed & for dinner... a stop is always needed into Target. & yes, we've started Christmas shopping. (sshhh - this is for Isaac for Christmas... we also got Captain America & he'll get that one as soon as we see him)
* We wanted to try a new place to eat... FAIL... we found this place that was 'cafeteria' style. I think we were the youngest people in the building. The next age closest to us, probably about 72 yrs old... Ricky was gagging on the food. That was a waste.
* Worked on pictures through the night
* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to me & Ricky! 17 years! YAHOOOO!!!!!
* Ricky was like a kid on Christmas morning... as soon as I opened my eyes, he said, "Want your gift?" & ran & got it... a new laptop!!! I was shocked. But mine is so slow with all the pictures on it so he got me going all over again.
* We got ready & headed to downtown for Beauty & the Beast... how perfect that it was here during our anniversary!! I asked him if he had them come just for me... of couse he did :)
|(Excuse the wind blown look... downtown was WINDY.. & COLD!!!)|
* I have been on an onion ring CRAZE lately, so we ended up traveling about 40 minutes away for the best onion rings ever... & they really are. A local seafood place called Mike Linnings. Its so nasty & dirty to the eye, but the food is amazing. Just give me a plate of onion rings & I was thrilled.
* We stopped at some stores in the area & took it easy during the day... we just had so much fun together through the day... felt like our 'dating days' :)
* Headed to Starbucks... Ricky always said, "I know what I want, but dont know the name" - so we went inside & told the lady. He said, "I want more chocolate then coffee" so she told him to try the Mocha Latte with 5 pumps of chocolate... OH MY GOSH... this drink was amazing!!! Ricky even brought half of it home & warmed it up later in the evening. (He woke up this morning & said, "I need to go to Starbucks"... its crack I'm telling you...crack)
* I tried a Vanilla Latte... nah... didnt care for it
* It was a long day, but perfect.. finished up my day working on pictures while watching "Once Upon a Time" with Ricky falling asleep on the couch... perfect way to start another 17 years...