So I watched the Debate last night...
I havent watched one thing about any of this mess all year long...
I think the last debate I watched involved Ronald Regan & that may have been for a grade in school...
But TV turned on me & had it on virtually every channel...
Yeah, I coulda turned over to TLC & seen if they were doing reruns of Honey Boo Boo, but I thought for once I'll try & see if there's something I can grasp & learn from.
These are a few of things I learned watching:
* Obama has gotten GREY!!! The stress is coming out all over his face & in his hair!
* Romney's eye brows intrigue me
* I feel like the blue/red is really in tribute to Kentucky & how we have the battle of the University of Louisville (Red) & the University of Kentucky (blue)... we'll keep it silent from the rest of the world.
* If Romney cuts out PBS, my parents are going to be upset... & I'm also waiting now for a great photo op with Romney & Big Bird
.... had to take a break... my mom called me to laugh about my Photo-Bomb picture from yesterdays post... I think everyone got a good chuckle at my face. That's always nice....
* The mediator lost ALL control... but how do you tell the President of the United States to "SHUT UP!"
* Romney is one pushy dude... he wasnt letting the mediator tell him his time was up either.
* Why did Obama constantly keep his head down instead of looking Romney in the eyes? I thought that was telling - seriously...
* Obama has a weird slope in his shoulders ... (its the things you notice in split screens)
* If I hear the word "Small Business" one more time, I'm going to scream
* I would lay money George W Bush was somewhere cursing Obama when he was talking about how much of a mess the White House was when he walked in
* I still think Obama doesnt even understand his own "Obamacare" plan
* Did the President of the United States just say "jerking around"?
* I think Obama was giving death stares to the mediator to make Romney shut up
* Can I move to Massachusetts? Apparently they have the bomb-diggity insurance!
* I fell asleep during the talks of Health Insurance...the sound of their voices lulled me to dreamland...
But I will say, I think Romney was the better speaker - Obama looked confused, lost & gave a lot of "umm's" in response.
I appreciate Romney didnt seem intimated one bit ...
& he's already grey... the stress of being the President would suit him..
Did you watch the Debate?
What was your favorite moment?
Are you worried for Big Bird?