Hodpodge is BACK!!! .. & I promise, no videos of me screaming and/or zombies chasing anyone... I think I promise that anyways... I havent seen the questions yet. Let's see if any screams need be involved.
1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this weekend?
I have NEVER watched golf... but did see all the videos of Bubba & glad to see a cool, ordinary, decent guy win. Those pictures of him hugging his mom? Choke me up every time.
I've never played golf, but for some reason, I feel like I would be AWESOME at it... I think there's a Happy Gilmore inside of me... I know this why? Because I'm fantastic at miniature golf... & its the same, right?
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I wear hats ALL the time... love 'em... every kind, every way, every place. Being a knitter, I wear knitted hats all winter long... & some in the spring & fall. I also love the big 'Titantic scene' hats... where you can turn your head & do that dramatic look up. Its the Kentucky girl in me... every girl has to have a Derby hat.
& then, of course, gotta love a good cowboy hat :)
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being 'proficient' and 1 being "I'd starve" how adept are you at using chopsticks?
Negative 5 ... I cant even HOLD them
... but I give myself a 10 for style because I use chopsticks in my hair to hold my bun up! Score for me!
4. Has technology taken over?
Um... about 5 years ago
... but its a good thing... always pressing forward... & technology has allowed Beauty & the Beast to be re-released in 3D... what more could you ask from technology then that?
5. In the course of a day, how often do you look in a mirror?
Actually, not very often. I've been known to be at work for quite a few hours, only to look in the mirror & see something horrid with my make up or with my clothes & I didnt even know it. Mirrors just depress me... remind me I'm getting old...
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Tulips are probably one of my favorite flowers... nothing as beautiful as a vase of colorful tulips... just classic
7. I am proud of myself for_________________________.
Running 4 races in 6 weeks ... its been crazy & hectic... & running with this neuropathy has been anything short of miserable... but its good to see strength inside that I didnt know I had.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have you seen the picture of the "Ridiculously Photogenic Guy"? I saw it a few days ago & CRACKED UP... because every race picture I've had taken of myself? Insanely HORRID... & then this pretty face dude... its awesome! & now, its EVERYWHERE... to go back to the previous question - THIS is why I love technology! :) The guy is supposed to be on Good Morning America today...
maybe I'll be on it one day for "Ridiculously HORRID Photogenic Gal"