* Tried Domino's new Mediterranean Veggie sandwich for dinner.... HOLY SMOKES... that sucker is GOODNESS on a crispy artisan bun!
* Part 1 - Real Housewives Beverly Hills Reunion.... Why does Kyle act so differently at the reunion then on the show. She's always so defensive AND offensive... attacks Lisa, attacks Yolanda. I think her whacko sister helps instigate her though too. I'm just glad Adrienne didn't show up. I think she knew she didn't have a leg to stand on.
* Got up & cleaned my living room up. We found another table at TJ Maxx that matched our living room furniture perfectly... & fills up the last corner in our room. The living room looks complete now... I'm just excited I have another place to put my last Scentsy holder!
* Waiting for the sun to warm up, I catch up on "The Following"... I had 5 episodes I was behind. OH MY SCARED GOODNESS!!! How is this show rated PG-14? I think you need to be at least 25 to watch it. It's so freaky scary! But I can't get enough. I'd get done with one episode & want to go directly to the next. Now I'm caught up & have to wait until I get a few more episodes taped. (I don't know how I ever lived without a DVR)
* Started a new knitting project. I've been itching to knit so badly. I started a new project for a Christmas present for someone... but now, I'm sitting here with my Bicep Tendinitis flamed up again. ... geez....
* Went for a 7 mile run... it was a beautiful day. Windy & chilly - but beautiful. I keep telling everyone how badly my hands swell when I run so I took proof pictures. The left picture is right when I got home... the one on the right is about an hour later - back to normal. (The light is bad in the right picture though - but normal fingers in that one)... isnt' that crazy?
I can't hardly even bend my fingers when they swell like that.
FYI - I've heard other runners hands do the same thing... something about blood pulling in the hands. I'm just waiting for blood to shoot through my ready-to-pop-skin one day. (Episode idea for "The Following"?)
* Got done with my run & wanted to refuel. I thought, "I'll try this new iced coffee I got from my swag bag".... it was delish! But I think it was too much caffeine after a run... I thought I was going to die. Literally. My head felt like it was going to blow. Note to self - slow doses of caffeine after my body is ready to explode from swelling.
* Ricky & I went out to dinner & God put Ricky in the perfect place at the perfect time. Our waitress asked him if she could ask him a personal question. She then asked him about his accident & then she told us her brother was in an explosion & was burned pretty badly as well... she was full of questions & so glad to find someone who knew the experience & what happens & what lies ahead. It was so amazing to sit back & watch Ricky discuss his accident with her & see how God does indeed work things for good for those who love Him. (Romans 8:28)
* Easter Sunrise Service!!! ... my parents even made it with us! That was super nice!!!
* Youth service was canceled so we were able to help out in Children's Ministry. I loved every minute of it. These kids are awesome. Eager to answer questions - eager to do the crafts & dance & sing & whatever you ask of them. Loved it!
|(This little fellow at worship time... he wasnt feeling the music)|
* Went out to dinner with my family ... Sophia was like a walking Easter Egg. Madi was just ready for the UL game.
* Look at the Easter card that Sophia drew... isnt it the cutest?
* Headed back to my parents ... we put in old videos of the twins when they were babies. My goodness - how time flies
It was a great weekend... glad to celebrate our risen Savior! ... now onto another week that will sure to be busy... I'm just hoping that we finally get to see what Spring feels like... (Please Mother Nature... please!)
Hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend!