* My stomach... UGH!!!.... I started taking Fish Oil with Krill last weekend. My goodness. My body just doesn't care for anything new, or anything that tries to make me more healthy. I woke up Friday with a stomach cramping like no other. By the time Friday night came along, let's just say that the bathroom was my room of choice.... UGGGHHHH!!!!! I spent all weekend with my stomach rolling in knots.... still doing it actually this morning as well. It took a week to mess my whole system up like a hot mess... hoping it only takes a week to get it back to normal.
* Upside - I'm down 3 lbs! :) That's how a chubby girl looks at the bright side of things....
* Downside - I couldn't run one bit this weekend. Think I'm going to run away from my bathroom AND jump up & down for a few miles to jossle up some insides? ... yeah... not smart
* My dogs got pretty beat up this weekend at the groomers.... it was quite dramatic. The lady opened up the door with blood all over her hands & said, "We've had a problem with Bruno" - for some reason, I thought she was joking... nope... she takes me in the back & Bruno had his ear sliced in two... blood was shooting everywhere. he kept flinging his head & blood was splashing all over.
THEN - we get Sydney - only to see they skinned her alive... literally skinned! I looked at the lady & said, "What did you do to my dog?" & she instantly got defensive & said, "We used the same blade we always do"... what is that? Blade from hell? She has cuts all over her stomach that look like someone took nails & ran across her... its horrible. She also have huge cuts on her legs that are like nickel sized. WHAT THE HECK!??!?!?!
Then the new owner, who is horrible & mean & short tempered & just a plain witch, came over, while we're trying to keep Bruno's ear from bleeding & said, 'Someone needs to cash them out' - what? really? You're going to charge me? Yep... indeed they did... "That will be $95"... for torturing my animals? Well that's a bargain! ... geez... I took the cash & threw it at them & said, 'That's the last dollar you will see from us'
....I'm still shaking mad about it....
(FYI - we did take them both to the vet to have them looked at afterwards... )
* The dogs got a trip to Feeders Supply after their horrible afternoon... Ricky said people were going to think we were abusing our dogs taking in a skinned dog & one with blood stains all over his head. I would have DARED someone say something to me about my dogs at that point.
* I found the most amazing snack ever...Kale Krunch chips ... except they are $6.25 for a 2 oz bag. YIKES... & then, in the bottom of the bag, was one of those things that are like a gel silicone thing to keep things fresh. WHAT? Doesn't that seem dangerous to have around food?
* Family Photo Session on Sunday... thank you Lord for Imodium I can't access my Facebook page any more at work so I can't share a picture... I guess that's a cue for you to click on the Facebook button on the side & visit it yourself. While you're there - give it a LIKE :)
* MTV Movie Awards.... I'm just old now... some of the things they say & do? So inappropriate.
So hope its a great week for everyone... & if anyone has any advice on how to get a stomach calmed down, please share... PLEASE!!!!