Love how genius that bloggy friend Steph is as she's always coming up with these each month...
Let's have some fun!!!
Three movies I've watched more than 20 times
1. Beauty & the Beast
2. Grease 2
3. Moulin Rouge
Three things I don’t do
1. Have good skin care
2. Host things that involve cooking
3. Watch movies that involve dogs (they always die or get hurt - NOPE)
Three things I'm always up for doing
1. Coffee dates with friends
3. Take time to read
Three good things that happened this month
1. Got to see part of our Nashville gang
2. Ernie starting Agility classes
3. Bruno & Zoe made it to 19 & 14 years old!
Three things I wish everyone knew so well it was ingrained in their bones
1. Going without meat isn't hard or impossible - you get used to it. & it makes a huge difference in the environment - AND your health & you really wont miss it.
2. Knitting really is simple - its really only 2 stitches mixed together in different ways to form different looks.
3. All things Jesus - that its not "religion" to love Jesus - its relationship - & to not let people who fail be the representation of Jesus to you. Get to know Jesus yourself - experience His love, grace & mercy.
Three things I'm tired of
1. Feeling bad
2. Iron Infusions
3. My incision areas STILL hurting over a year later
Three things I'll never tire of
1. Dog snuggles
2. All things books
3. Seeing others accept Jesus into their lives (Especially young teens)
Three things I like to photograph
1. My dogs
2. The beautiful country landscape
3. Candid shots of people in real life moments
Three things I can't resist
1. All the Bachelor shows
2. Pens / markers / stationary - give me all the school supplies!!!