1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
With four dogs - they each have some habits & quirks... so which dog to begin with...
1. From Zoe.... I love to ride in the car. I especially like to ride in my mommy or daddy's lap - that way I can sit behind the wheel & feel like I'm driving the car! I'll sit & look straight out the window like I'm actually turning the wheel. I just have to use mom & dad's feet to reach the pedals. I'm the littliest of the bunch so I like having the control in the automobile. Being little has its perks because no one else can fit in this spot!
#2. From Sydney.... No one knows my secret talent. - I'm really a basketball pro at heart! when my mommy & daddy go play basketball at the park, they'll take me & I love when the ball comes through the hoop. That's when I make the move. I can jump up & block the ball & then, my Aussie skills come in handy. I'll herd the ball to where I want it, while barking & snipping at it until it does what I want. Then mom & dad pick up the ball & we do it all over again. I'm waiting for my offer from the NDA (National Dog Association!)
#3 From Sydney again.... I love my little nephew Isaac. After all, he is mom & dad's first grandbaby so I know they love him very much. I even watch out for him when he visits to make sure he's OK or not getting into any trouble. But I have to remind everyone that I am still the baby in this house too. Even if that means being right in the middle of all the toys... that's what it takes sometimes to get the attention back on me. Its hard competing with a beautiful blue eyed baby! That's OK - I love him enough to share the attention!
#4 From Buffy.... I'm the biggest in the family & there is advantage with that - I've got a better vantage point of the kitchen counters! Mom & dad keep a close watch on me because they know I'm super fast with seeing what's up there & grabbing it & running. They've gotten smarter though because they push things back where I can't reach it. I'll figure out a way to get even those things! Luckily - it seems my stomach is made of iron because I think I've ate more chocolate than any dog should be allowed. I'm ready for more too!!
#5 from Bruno.... I love everyone! Especially little kids & babies. Maybe because my legs are only an inch long - I like shorter people. I can sit for hours with a baby's arm around me - or just sit & let a little one pet me. When the twins are over, I get so nervous because I dont know which one to follow. I just want to play with littles ones all the time - its the only time I can really play because my sisters all have longer legs & outrun me so I have a hard time keeping up with them. That's OK - I prefer humans anyways!
#6 - from All..... we love to sleep with our mommy & daddy. Its a tight fit since its only a queen size bed, but none of us are willing to budge. We all have our places - Bruno sleeps right in between mommy's legs - Sydney gets right in the middle - Buffy stretches at the bottom & Zoe is so tiny - she'll squeeze where she can. Mom & dad wake up sometimes saying that we have to get a king sized bed.... I dont know about them - but we're just fine where we're at. We're a family after all!
So there's a little look of my dog's point of view.... Thanks Rudy for tagging them... they love getting attention too! It's always good to see some other spoiled dogs reaching out to other spoiled dogs.