I'm taking Mama's Challenge this week of naming 10 things that make me happy! Let me think....
1. A day off work.... mmmm - a day to sleep in late is just the best!2. A good book! I love getting into a story that completely wraps me up - love a hardback book, the feel of pages, the way books even smell! Not sure I'd love a Kindle just for that reason...
3. Doggies... mine, yours, everyone's - I LOVE dogs!!! All animals really, but I'm totally a dog person
4. Surprises - good surprises, I should say. (Not like the picture below... but I do miss me some Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!!) Fun little things that catch you off guard but make your heart smile knowing someone thought of doing something for you.
5. Finishing a knitting project & loving how it turned out! Such a feeling of accomplishment!
6. Spending time with the youth at church... they just make me happy every time - seeing them grow into amazing young adults - totally makes my heart smile!
7. Disney... You know I'm all about Beauty & The Beast - but all things Disney make me happy! All the Princesses - the movies - the theme parks... If Disney doesnt make you happy, then you just aren't human!
8. Friends who are on your side no matter what! I have so many friends that are like that - I'm so amazingly blessed with great people in my life! (Wish I could post pictures of you all!)
9. The two cutest little girls in the WHOLE world! Spending time with my nieces always just makes me love them more & more. Especially seeing them grow & getting such different personalities!
10. The biggest thing that is making me happiest right now... awaiting the visit from Julie & Isaac!!!! They'll be here in 2 weeks... Oh my gosh... I think I almost jumped out of my chair thinking about it!
Of course, I have WAY more then just 10 things that make me happy - my family, my husband, my LIFE, my JESUS!!!! But here are 10 quick things..... now, What makes you happy?