Its Monday... its been a hard weekend.... I was up late watching Survivor (GO J.T.!!!!) & my brain is running SLOW... & I was visiting the coolest chic & saw her questions (You'll love Amy Beth if you dont already love her!)- I'd thought I'd play too.... Anyone else feeling a slow moving Monday - join along!
1. Where was the very last place you went besides your house?
Well, I'm sitting at work - so I guess that would have to be my answer... even though it feels like work is my 2nd home
2. What are you doing tonight?
Jazzercise, Board Meeting at church & then YES - Dancing with the Stars Finale!!!!!! Whoop Whooop
3. Who last texted you?
Brittany... the teenage texting Queen!!!
4. Do you have a secret that you've never told anyone?
5. Do you get mad easily?
On certain things, yes... other things - not so much
6. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Again - certain things - I talk about them... others, not so much
7. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Certain things... no - just kidding.... I like a mixture of the two... dang, I'm very non-decisive person
8. Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Jesus was my co-pilot coming into work! But human form, my husband
9. What color are your eyes?
Just like my daddy's - perfectly brown
10. Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them later?
I dont think I've ever given up on anyone for any reason - ever....
11. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
No... I love my phone... but I've dropped it enough to harm it... my poor camera is broke on it now
12. Has anyone told you a secret lately that you arent allowed to tell anyone?
Yes... working with youth, they value trust
13. Honestly, if you could go back six moths & change something, would you?
6 Months ago was when - November? Nothing stands out but I think we can always go back & redo things better....
14. Are you wearing any clothes that dont belong to you?
Why would I be wearing clothes that didnt belong to me? Who would they belong to?
15. Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?
Yes... have an idea for Sunday's lesson but trying to get it in order...
16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Typically, the left - but with all the dogs, I'm happy to find an open spot anywhere!
17. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
18. Who knows you better then you know yourself?
Ricky would be the closest, though I think I surprise him sometimes still....
19. What are you doing this summer?
Summer doesn't change anything for me - work, work, work
20. Do you miss your past?
21. Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?
Not that I can remember.... I'm not a "Tea party" type of gal!
22. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"Everything will work out alright in the end - you'll see" - Mrs. Potts from Beauty & The Beast
23. Would you rather be the opposite sex?
No way... I like wearing dresses & I think I'd look dumb as a man in one!
24. What would you never name one of your children?
Rebecca Jo... men can get away with sons the same name... women, not so much
25. What is the coolest restaurant you've ever been to?
I really liked the "Bubba Gump Shrimp" in Gatlinburg, TN
26. Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?
Penn Station... mmmm....
27. What style of house would you like to live in?
I dont know the name of it - but the kind with the big front porch that wraps around with rocking chairs on it... like an old country house? Cape Cod? is that it? Those are my favorite - but I'm not picky...
28. Do you flip the channel when commericals come on?
What are commericals... I watching everything on DVR
29. Have you seen any of the SAW movies?
Actually, I have... the first one & I think the third one? Freaky - & weird...
30. What was your favorite book as a child?
Oh man... I LOVED books from as far back as I can remember... I dont know if I can pick a favorite... but I did love "Charlotte's Web" - but I also loved anything JUDY BLUME when I was a little older!!
Wanna play along? Leave me a comment if you join along so I can come see your answers!
I'm a huge fan of "Charlotte's Web" and the Judy Blume books were ones I read with my girls. What fun to get to know you better!ReplyDelete
I was reading AB's post while I was watching Survivor (I was so excited to see JT win!), and I did this too! It won't be up until Memorial Day, though, because that's how I roll.ReplyDelete
I loved Charlotte's Web and Judy Blume, too!
I love reading these! Your answer to number 23 was too funny!ReplyDelete
I love reading these questionaires. Great answers. I was a huge Judy Blume fan too!!ReplyDelete
HAHA! Love it!!! And I LOVE the Bubba Gump Restaurant :)ReplyDelete
Victorian, that's the style of house you're talking about. Love the wrap around porches and the gabled roofs; my dream house, for sure.ReplyDelete
Love the list; I'll have to copy it :)
Have a good week!
I wanna go to Bubba Gump Shrimp! I love how you said Jesus was your copilot driving to work, awesome!ReplyDelete
What a great quote~~ReplyDelete
Everything will work out alright in the end - you'll see" - Mrs. Potts from Beauty & The Beast
Yahoo for JT! We were thrilled last night when he won!
Now... if only Melissa can win, I'll be a happy girl!
14 cracks me up.....ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing! I've dropped my phone waaaay too many times, and had to replace the last one because I dropped it while walking on campus, then accidentally kicked it into a giant puddle. Oops!ReplyDelete
I love that you did this! And I liked getting to know more about you, too.ReplyDelete
Annnnnd, thanks for the sweet compliments. :)